search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Cake-The Distance (video)

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Am I the only one who saw a video for 'The Distance' that was animated? I don't mean the Macross or Speed Racer versions that seem to be in circulation either.
It opens up on a raceway with only a single car on it. It starts going around the track but then you see that he's getting faster and faster trying to catch up with a ghost driver ahead of him!
As he tries to push himself fastre and faster you see that the car actually starts breaking apart around him in slow motion. But he pushes on. Still faster and faster as the car starts coming apart, HE starts bleeding as HE starts to come apart too!
I don't rememeber exactly how it ends, but I think near the end he starts to catch up to the ghost figure and we see that it looks just like him, and the two cars and drivers kinda merge and I think maybe explode...
Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? And where can I find it?
# 2 18 years ago

I am looking for it as well please let me know if you have found it
>
> Am I the only one who saw a video for 'The Distance' that was animated? I don't mean the Macross or Speed Racer versions that seem to be in circulation either.
> It opens up on a raceway with only a single car on it. It starts going around the track but then you see that he's getting faster and faster trying to catch up with a ghost driver ahead of him!
> As he tries to push himself fastre and faster you see that the car actually starts breaking apart around him in slow motion. But he pushes on. Still faster and faster as the car starts coming apart, HE starts bleeding as HE starts to come apart too!
> I don't rememeber exactly how it ends, but I think near the end he starts to catch up to the ghost figure and we see that it looks just like him, and the two cars and drivers kinda merge and I think maybe explode...
> Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? And where can I find it?
>
# 3 18 years ago

I am looking for it as well please let me know if you have found it
>
> Am I the only one who saw a video for 'The Distance' that was animated? I don't mean the Macross or Speed Racer versions that seem to be in circulation either.
> It opens up on a raceway with only a single car on it. It starts going around the track but then you see that he's getting faster and faster trying to catch up with a ghost driver ahead of him!
> As he tries to push himself fastre and faster you see that the car actually starts breaking apart around him in slow motion. But he pushes on. Still faster and faster as the car starts coming apart, HE starts bleeding as HE starts to come apart too!
> I don't rememeber exactly how it ends, but I think near the end he starts to catch up to the ghost figure and we see that it looks just like him, and the two cars and drivers kinda merge and I think maybe explode...
> Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? And where can I find it?
>
# 4 18 years ago

> I am looking for it as well please let me know if you have found it
> >
> > Am I the only one who saw a video for 'The Distance' that was animated? I don't mean the Macross or Speed Racer versions that seem to be in circulation either.
> > It opens up on a raceway with only a single car on it. It starts going around the track but then you see that he's getting faster and faster trying to catch up with a ghost driver ahead of him!
> > As he tries to push himself fastre and faster you see that the car actually starts breaking apart around him in slow motion. But he pushes on. Still faster and faster as the car starts coming apart, HE starts bleeding as HE starts to come apart too!
> > I don't rememeber exactly how it ends, but I think near the end he starts to catch up to the ghost figure and we see that it looks just like him, and the two cars and drivers kinda merge and I think maybe explode...
> > Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? And where can I find it?
> >
>
Yea I have been looking for it for a cople of months now and the only place i can find it in is yahoo... wich isnt any help and of course its the updated one, so if you find it i'd like to know. thnks
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread