search user
Clipland Forum Other

Lipitor Commercial Song?

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

What is the song in the Lipitor commercial with the lady walking down the red carpet who trips? thanks.
# 2 21 years ago

> What is the song in the Lipitor commercial with the lady walking down the red carpet who trips? thanks.

The Closest I can see is a song called Bohemian Sunset and the group is Jazzanova. That is the closest match i have so far however it is out there...I am still on the quest to find it, if not record it when it comes on the air then transfer it to MP3 off of the public tv waves. Good luck.

# 3 20 years ago

> : What is the song in the Lipitor commercial with the lady walking down the red carpet who trips? thanks.
Checkout http://www.bmwnation.com/members/peterjs/diva.html
# 4 20 years ago

> : What is the song in the Lipitor commercial with the lady walking down the red carpet who trips? thanks.
>apparently it's from JAZZANOVA EP1 , track 2, or a compiliation album called APHRODISIAC. you can check JAZZANOVA.NET for group info.
# 5 20 years ago

Mr. Goodman
The composition was written by Mike Hewer...I have no idea where you can get it but the song was specifically written for this commercial, it can be seen here...
http://www.ambermusic.com/writer/writers.html
by clicking on Mike Hewer, then View Showreel, then on the picture on the right hand side......

# 6 18 years ago

> What is the song in the Lipitor commercial with the lady walking down the red carpet who trips? thanks.
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread