search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Diet Pepsi

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Hey wat up ppl!!! Listen, you know that Diet pepsi commercial where the a teen named Kevin goes to a concert and everyones all dirty and theres water gettin sprayed and the dudes dad shows up with his mom, and you know that song the bands playin, wats it called??? If you know PLEASE PLEASE tell me!!
thanx/l8er
# 2 17 years ago

I don't know the name but it is by MXPX and it is on their upcoming CD 'Before Everything and After'
# 3 17 years ago

W00d
Did MxPx do the Diet Pepsi commercial?
Yes. MxPx was a Diet Pepsi commercial. The song played is an original MxPx song called Well Adjust; it is currently not released
its called 'Well Adjusted'
# 4 17 years ago

I downloaded what I believe to be the 'Well adjusted' song. When I listened to it, it sounded nothing like the song in the commercial. Could it possibly not be 'well adjusted' or did I download a dud?

: Did MxPx do the Diet Pepsi commercial?
> Yes. MxPx was a Diet Pepsi commercial. The song played is an original MxPx song called Well Adjust; it is currently not released
> its called 'Well Adjusted'

# 5 17 years ago

laceeee
> I don't know the name but it is by MXPX and it is on their upcoming CD 'Before Everything and After'
its called well adjusted

# 6 17 years ago

no that's not it..I've downloaded a song 'Well Adjusted' by MXPX from Kazaa..from the new CD..and no where in it does Mike sing 'and while the world is going crazy, I'm so tired of masquerading..' that's not it!! help!! email me for help.
# 7 17 years ago

:i downloaded an mxpx song called well adjusted and it sounds nothing like the song in the commercial

# 8 17 years ago

The name of the song is Well-Adjusted. And, yea, it'll be on Before Everything and After, coming this summer.

# 9 17 years ago

i downloaded 'Well Adjusted' and it wasnt it.

# 10 17 years ago

> Did MxPx do the Diet Pepsi commercial?
> Yes. MxPx was a Diet Pepsi commercial. The song played is an original MxPx song called Well Adjust; it is currently not released
> its called 'Well Adjusted'
Ok, I downloaded 'Well Adjusted' and it did not match the song in the commercial. What gives? This is drving me crazy.
-HJ

# 11 17 years ago

I think the song is called 'Well Adjusted' and it's by MXPX
later
# 12 17 years ago

OMG!!!The new commercial wit the teenager n he goes 2 the concert wit his frend n his parents show up? I WANT 2 NO HOO IS THE BAND AT THE CONCERT!!!!!IF ANYBODY NOES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET BACK 2 ME ASAP!!! THANX UZ SO0O MUCH!

# 13 17 years ago

I tried downloading the 'well Adjusted' song by MxPx. but it's not the right song. I dunno if i have a totally different song by a different group, but it sounds like MxPx to me.. I really really really like that MxPx song on the commercial. So help me out......When will that song be released???????????
# 14 17 years ago

Just to let you know, the song is called 'Well Adjusted' by MXPX, but also, the song will be released on their newest CD, due out Aug 19, 2003. Hope it helps!
# 15 16 years ago

Who is the actor who is in the diet pepsi commercial with jason biggs? the one who has the last dite pepsi
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread