search user
Clipland Forum Other

i really want to talk to jamie spears

(Messages 16 to 30 of 44 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> hi this is zack can u try to tell jamie spears to aim me at.. bballa31010
# 17 18 years ago

> > hi this is zack can u try to tell jamie spears to aim me at.. bballa31010 or just try to talk to me caz i luv jamie spears she is so hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and beautiful!!!
>
# 18 18 years ago

Hi id do any thing to talk to Jamie so if you could have her email me that would be grate.
# 19 18 years ago

> > > hi this is zack can u try to tell jamie spears to aim me at.. bballa31010 or just try to talk to me caz i luv jamie spears she is so hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and beautiful!!!
> > cough cough weezz
>
# 20 18 years ago

Please tell Jamie to Email me. i always watch her show please tell her to email me.
# 21 18 years ago

i luv jamie spears soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and wud die 4 her, lol i got webcam and msn if she wants 2 see me, she is da bestest eva!!!!! i wud luuuuuv 2 talk 2 her!!!!!!!
# 22 18 years ago

> hi this is murtaza, will you tell
jamiespears to email me at murtazathekk@gmail.com
# 23 18 years ago

# 24 18 years ago

# 25 18 years ago

hi jamie your 13 arnt u I try to watch most of your shows there grait u have a lot of talent
# 26 18 years ago

ashley
> hi this is zack can u try to tell jamie spears to aim me at.. bballa31010

zack i cant give out her im but her e-mail is babycakes7391@yahoo.com serious i e-mail her all the time
# 27 18 years ago

can u please send a letter to 25 goverment Rd 5422 PETERBOUGH ask any question and put your adress on it so I can send a letter back please to the adress up the top u probally dont have time when Iwent to sleep last night I could ony see your face that has happend a lot I go outside and I still see u so please send a letter I can now say Im upsessed with you
# 28 18 years ago

Hi this is philip I had to go to dentist today just woundering have u ever had a needle in your mouth I wounder what sort of present u would like for your birthday.
# 29 18 years ago

This is a really weird secret but im sceard of the dentist ne3ed advice.
# 30 18 years ago

hi this is sandra i think jamie is so cool i like the way she dresses and her clothes and the way her hair is. How do u put ur makeup on i like how u do it cya ttyl bye

(Messages 16 to 30 of 44 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread