search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

female violin quartet in Raymond Weil watch commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 61 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

> : Who are the violinists in the Raymond Weil watch commercial?
: That would make two of us that are wondering the same thing. I'd love to find out if they have an album of some sort. Can anybody help?

# 17 21 years ago

: That would make two of us that are wondering the same thing. I'd love to find out if they have an album of some sort. Can anybody help?

# 18 21 years ago

# 19 21 years ago

The group is Bond and the album is Born
# 20 21 years ago

John
Mr. Dry's Decca Music Group is the label for Bond, a classical crossover girl band that pushed its April 2001 debut album with a reported $10 million sponsorship deal with watchmaker Raymond Weil. The quartet repurposed its 'Victory' music video for a TV spot for the Parcifal watch to gain exposure to a broader audience.

# 21 20 years ago

I think the name of the group is Bond.
http://www.bond-music.com/
# 22 20 years ago

Their are BOND.
# 23 20 years ago

> > : Who are the violinists in the Raymond Weil watch commercial?
> : That would make two of us that are wondering the same thing. I'd love to find out if they have an album of some sort. Can anybody help?
> Their are BOND.
> I heard their name was "BOUND".. but am not sure how it is spelled..I tried searching "BOWND" (violin reference).. and no luck there either..
# 24 19 years ago

wut song is that jc penny comercial
# 25 19 years ago

stagga lee - rock your body
# 26 19 years ago

> > > : Who are the violinists in the Raymond Weil watch commercial?
> > : That would make two of us that are wondering the same thing. I'd love to find out if they have an album of some sort. Can anybody help?
> > Their are BOND.
> > I heard their name was "BOUND".. but am not sure how it is spelled..I tried searching "BOWND" (violin reference).. and no luck there either..
>

It is Bond - http://www.deccaclassics.com/artists/bond/biog.asp
# 27 19 years ago

> > > : Who are the violinists in the Raymond Weil watch commercial?
> > : That would make two of us that are wondering the same thing. I'd love to find out if they have an album of some sort. Can anybody help?
> > Their are BOND.
> > I heard their name was "BOUND".. but am not sure how it is spelled..I tried searching "BOWND" (violin reference).. and no luck there either..
>

It is Bond - http://www.deccaclassics.com/artists/bond/biog.asp
# 28 19 years ago

Atchuu
THANK YOU I WANT TO KNOW TOO... but sadly couldnt find ..... UNTILL NOW!!!! Yeah thank you sana
# 29 19 years ago

the name of the song is roc ya body by stagga lee, i was looking for the same song and came across your request and about 2 minutes later i found it.

so here ya are, laterz,
nice song , im from trinidad and tobago so this is what we listen to.
# 30 19 years ago

> wut song is that jc penny comercial for the back to school sale?
(Messages 16 to 30 of 61 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread