search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

need name of actor in progressive auto insurance commercial!!!

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Hey! Does anyone know the name of the guy in the progressive auto insurance commercial playing right now? The guy at the locker? I need to know!
# 2 21 years ago

Retard
you mean RIGHT NOW ON THE CHANNEL YOU ARE WATCHING IN YOUR TOWN?

# 3 21 years ago

ProgressoTheGreatMentalist
> you mean RIGHT NOW ON THE CHANNEL YOU ARE WATCHING IN YOUR TOWN?
No, the one on YOUR TV right now on the channel YOU're watching in YOUR Town! Whoo, spooky, huh? Keep trying: you'll achieve sarcasm eventually.
# 4 21 years ago

gay
Actually I'm thinking about how gay you are.

# 5 21 years ago

ERROR: No Name
> Actually I'm thinking about how gay you are.
Fantasize all you want, but wishing won't make it so. I suggest you go back to sarcasm: you were a bit better at it.

# 6 20 years ago

>
: Hey! Does anyone know the name of the guy in the progressive auto insurance commercial playing right now? The guy at the locker? I need to know!
Hey... i know his first name is Josh (he's modelled for YM magazine before), but I've been trying to figure out his last name as well. Good luck!!!
# 7 18 years ago

> Hey! Does anyone know the name of the teenage son in the hallmark commercial???
i really need to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>
# 8 18 years ago

> Hey! Does anyone know the name of the actor who plays the teenage son in the hallmark card commercial?!? I need to know! !!!
>
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread