search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Monster.com commercial song...

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

what is the song from the commercial for monster.com? they play the same song for every commercial put out by monster.com...thanks...
# 2 18 years ago

> what is the song from the commercial for monster.com? they play the same song for every commercial put out by monster.com...thanks...
>
# 3 18 years ago

what is the song from the commercial for monster.com? they play the same song for every commercial put out by monster.com...thanks...
> >
> Let me know if you find out, I want to know too
# 4 18 years ago

> > what is the song from the commercial for monster.com? they play the same song for every commercial put out by monster.com...thanks...
> >
>
# 5 18 years ago

> > what is the song from the commercial for monster.com? they play the same song for every commercial put out by monster.com...thanks...
> >
> Did you ever find out what this song is?
# 6 18 years ago

> >
I think the song is called Do Ya by ELO
(Electric Light Orchestra)
>
# 7 18 years ago

Lisa
> >
> ELO-Do Ya..great song!
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread