search user
Clipland Forum Other

dove chocolate commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

does anyone know what the song from the dove chocolate commercial is? it says something like "this moment is where i want to be"
# 2 18 years ago

> does anyone know what the song from the dove chocolate commercial is? it says something like "this moment is where i want to be"

I want to know it too, im gonna google it
# 3 18 years ago

> does anyone know what the song from the dove chocolate commercial is? it says something like "this moment is where i want to be"

If you find out, please let me know. I e-mailed the company and they replied that the song is "forever in this moment" by RCK. But I cannot find either the song or group by this info.
# 4 18 years ago

> > does anyone know what the song from the dove chocolate commercial is? it says something like "this moment is where i want to be"
>
> I want to know it too, im gonna google it
Can someone also email me with the name of the singer and the title of that song?
# 5 18 years ago

kenn, its funny.. im looking for the same song also. i havnt had any luck finding it anywher. let me know if u have any luck, and i'll do the same.

> > does anyone know what the song from the dove chocolate commercial is? it says something like "this moment is where i want to be"
>
>
> If you find out, please let me know. I e-mailed the company and they replied that the song is "forever in this moment" by RCK. But I cannot find either the song or group by this info.
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

> kenn, its funny.. im looking for the same song also. i havnt had any luck finding it anywher. let me know if u have any luck, and i'll do the same.
>
> > > does anyone know what the song from the dove chocolate commercial is? it says something like "this moment is where i want to be"
> >
> >
> > If you find out, please let me know. I e-mailed the company and they replied that the song is "forever in this moment" by RCK. But I cannot find either the song or group by this info.
>
I had the same problem, e-mailed the company, they replied with RCK, "Forever in this Moment" Someone let us know if you find out, please!
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

> > > does anyone know what the song from the dove chocolate commercial is? it says something like "this moment is where i want to be"
> >
> > I want to know it too, im gonna google it
> Can someone also email me with the name of the singer and the title of that song?

> yes someone please email me about it to...gramaticallyincorect@hotmail.com

# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

>
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread