search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Yna and Angelo

(Messages 46 to 60 of 136 (Page 4 of 10) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 18 years ago

> > i would like to know if yna and angelo will ever get married. will amor and eduado ever get back together? i love watching the promise
>
# 47 18 years ago

> > Iwould like to know more about yna and angelo.will angelo have his memory back?
> i really love warching the promise and i would actually be glad if you send for me the story on what will happen next.
>
# 48 18 years ago

i would like know if yna and agelo are in a real relationship.
and how the programme ended i just love them so much.
# 49 18 years ago

> Iwould like to know more about yna and angelo
# 50 18 years ago

# 51 18 years ago

> > Iwould like to know more about yna and angelo.will angelo have his memory back?
> i really love warching the promise and i would actually be glad if you send for me the story on what will happen next.
>
# 52 18 years ago

# 53 18 years ago

> > Iwould like to know more about yna and angelo
>
# 54 18 years ago

> Iwould like to know more about yna and angelo.
If the are married in real live
# 55 18 years ago

>
# 56 18 years ago

> Did Yna get a baby finally!
> Never seen Generals face .. who is he?
# 57 18 years ago

> Iwould like to know more about yna and angelo and the summaries of the whole story
# 58 18 years ago

>
# 59 18 years ago

# 60 18 years ago

> > Iwould like to know more about yna and angelo.can i have their e mail addresses?
> i really love warching the promise and i would actually be glad if you send me all the episode and the website so that i can order it. i watch apart of it and i am in holland doing all i can to get the movie to watch but to no avail. i really want to buy it.thanks
>
(Messages 46 to 60 of 136 (Page 4 of 10) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread