search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Taylor wants to meet omarion?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.
# 3 18 years ago

> > Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.
>
# 4 18 years ago

Hello my name is Shae and I am from Texas I have this biggest crush on Omarion Bow Wow and Patrick off B5 I just want this wish to come try about me meeting Omarion for the first time ever in life.
# 5 18 years ago

> Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.
# 6 18 years ago

> I WANT, NO, NEED TO MEET OMARION. i WENT TO ALL OF B2K CONCERTS.I ESPECIALLY WANT TO GO TO THE SCREAM TOUR FOUR TO SEE PRETTY RICKT TOO! OH MY GOSH I LOVE O WITH ALL MT HEART. I LOVE HOM SO MUCH I'LL NAME MY FIRST SON AFTER HIM! I NEED TO SEE HIM. IF I DON'T GO TO THE CONCERT I WILL BE DEPRESSED AND SAD. I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL KNOWING THAT I WAS BREATHING THE SAME AIR HE WAS! I JUST WANT TO SEE HIS HANDSOME SMILE OF HIS.I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! BOW WOW, PRETTY RICKY, MH, B5,BOBBY VALENTINO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH HE'S SO FIME.I LOVE HIS SOME TELL ME. AND O, THAT SONG I KNOW, I CAN REALLY RELATE TO THAT SONG. I WASIN THAT SOME SITUATION. LISTENING TO THAT SONG MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. MT AN MY BF ARE WORKING THINGS OUT RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU O FOR WRITING THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

OH BY THE WAY IM 16 A GEMINI
LIVE IN NP
CLASS OF 07
D.O.B.B.I.N.S!!!!!!
GO MUSTANGS!!!!!
# 7 18 years ago

> I WANT, NO, NEED TO MEET OMARION. i WENT TO ALL OF B2K CONCERTS.I ESPECIALLY WANT TO GO TO THE SCREAM TOUR FOUR TO SEE PRETTY RICKT TOO! OH MY GOSH I LOVE O WITH ALL MT HEART. I LOVE HOM SO MUCH I'LL NAME MY FIRST SON AFTER HIM! I NEED TO SEE HIM. IF I DON'T GO TO THE CONCERT I WILL BE DEPRESSED AND SAD. I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL KNOWING THAT I WAS BREATHING THE SAME AIR HE WAS! I JUST WANT TO SEE HIS HANDSOME SMILE OF HIS.I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! BOW WOW, PRETTY RICKY, MH, B5,BOBBY VALENTINO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH HE'S SO FIME.I LOVE HIS SOME TELL ME. AND O, THAT SONG I KNOW, I CAN REALLY RELATE TO THAT SONG. I WASIN THAT SOME SITUATION. LISTENING TO THAT SONG MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. MT AN MY BF ARE WORKING THINGS OUT RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU O FOR WRITING THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

OH BY THE WAY IM 16 A GEMINI
LIVE IN NP
CLASS OF 07
D.O.B.B.I.N.S!!!!!!
GO MUSTANGS!!!!!
# 8 18 years ago

> > Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.
> I love him so please grant my wish 2 meet Omarion!!Thanks!!Bye!!
# 9 18 years ago

i like him so much please love from tiyonce
# 10 18 years ago

> > > Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.
> >
>
# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

>
# 13 18 years ago

>
# 14 18 years ago

Hi it would make my dreams come true if I could just meet Omarion personally. That's all I ask for and nothing else. I would like a picture with him, a hug, and for O to sign something of mine. So if you could please make my dreams come true, Thank You So Much!
# 15 18 years ago

> > > Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.E-mail at gprincess8765@yahoo.com
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread