search user
Clipland Forum Other

victoria's secret ad

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

does anyone know the song that is playing in the new victoria's secret commercial? it's the one with a man singing, he has a very raspy voice...sort of tom waites-ish.
thanks for your help.

# 2 14 years ago

Carmella
Bob Dylan - Love Sick
That commercial is incredible. Heidi Klum is just delicious.
# 3 14 years ago

i am also looking for that song. it is driving me crazy. if you know, let me know, pleassssse
# 4 14 years ago

> does anyone know the song that is playing in the new victoria's secret commercial? it's the one with a man singing, he has a very raspy voice...sort of tom waites-ish.
> thanks for your help.

BOB DYLAN, NAME OF SONG 'LOVESICK' ON THE TIME OUT OF MIND ALBUM 1997. I found this at glyphs.com looking for the same info as you.

# 5 14 years ago

k
> does anyone know the song that is playing in the new victoria's secret commercial? it's the one with a man singing, he has a very raspy voice...sort of tom waites-ish.
> thanks for your help.

# 6 14 years ago

dylan
Bob Dylan 'Lovesick' from 1997's Time Out of Mind
# 7 14 years ago

> thanks for your help.

The song is 'Love Sick' by Bob Dylan

# 8 14 years ago

bob dylan, love sick
# 9 14 years ago

> thanks for your help.

The song is called 'Love Sick' and it's by Bob Dylan

# 10 14 years ago

> thanks for your help.
It is by Bob Dylan. As soon as I can remember the name of the song I'll let you know.

(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread