search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan Infinity

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

any one know the song in the infinity commercial. It is the one where the couple is driving down a winding road at night, racing to get to the moon (eclipse).
# 2 17 years ago

Kathy
that's the infinity fx 45, right? i like that song also
# 3 17 years ago

Kathy
infiniti.com says that the video is titled 'lunar eclipse' but i'm not sure if that has anything to do with the song itself
# 4 17 years ago

Kathy
'Moondance' Van Morrison --found it on another posting

# 5 17 years ago

Thank so much, this song is great
# 6 17 years ago

> any one know the song in the infinity commercial. It is the one where the couple is driving down a winding road at night, racing to get to the moon (eclipse).

Van Morrison - Moondance
Hope it's not too late.

# 7 17 years ago

> infiniti.com says that the video is titled 'lunar eclipse' but i'm not sure if that has anything to do with the song itself
Moondance-by Van Morrison
# 8 16 years ago

> any one know the song in the infinity commercial. It is the one where the couple is driving down a winding road at night, racing to get to the moon (eclipse).
>
# 9 15 years ago

>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread