search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Gap Stretch commericial!!

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Meghan
Hey!! Do you know that song in the new Gap Stretch commercial... it goes like 'Slow down your moving to fast, you've got to make the moment last, kicking the coblestones.. something something something.. and feeling groovu' ??? whats it called, and whos it by?? if u know that is!! thanks
# 2 21 years ago

Will
It's called '59th Street Bridge Song (feelin' groovy) by simon and garfunkel

# 3 21 years ago

Meghan
Hey thanks will!!
# 4 21 years ago

Vinyl
Wow, you're young! Simon & Garfunkel (maybe unfortunately) are Pop Culture icons!!!! I'll have to stop typing, now-- my arthritis is killing me...
# 5 21 years ago

Vinyl
Strangely enough, I just caught that ad for the first time 30 seconds after teasing Meghan for being so young as to not know Simon & Garfunkel. Maybe the question should be: who is the woman singing their 'Feelin' Groovy' in that commercial?

# 6 21 years ago

Artists Who Perform Feelin' Groo
Mya and Angie Stone each perform their own version of the song. You can visit the link I included for the full story and all of the details. Neither version is better than the original by S&G IMO!
# 7 21 years ago

Meghan
Yeah.. theres like 3 commercials of it, with 2 different singers i think, they both have nice voices
# 8 21 years ago

Yes, the woman singing is what I'm curious about too!
I was hoping that I could find some answers at http://covers.wiw.org but I didn't see anything. Heres the search results for the 59th street song: http://covers.wiw.org/search.php?query=59th+street+bridge
# 9 20 years ago

Just to clarify the song ^_^ ...
'Feelin' Groovy (The 59th Street Bridge Song)' is re-interpreted two ways: one version features the classic soulful voice of Angie Stone, the other a more modern cover by Mya. The music was produced by Grammy Award-winning producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

# 10 20 years ago

its called feelin groovey
# 11 20 years ago

me
'feelin groovy' by simon and garfunkel
# 12 20 years ago

The song is Feelin' Groovy by Simon and Garfunkel
# 13 20 years ago

Simon and Garfunkel -- Feelin' Groovy
do you know the one for the fall gap stretch commercial?

: Hey!! Do you know that song in the new Gap Stretch commercial... it goes like 'Slow down your moving to fast, you've got to make the moment last, kicking the coblestones.. something something something.. and feeling groovu' ??? whats it called, and whos it by?? if u know that is!! thanks

# 14 20 years ago

It's called 'September' by Earth, Wind and Fire. Hope this helps!
# 15 20 years ago

The song is called 'The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)' by Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread