search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mercedes Benz Mannequin Commercial

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Can someone tell me the name of the song and artist of the song that plays in the new Mercedes commercial that has mannequins? The song has french lyrics I believe. If you can help, Thanks.
# 2 21 years ago

The song you're looking for is called 'C'est Presque Ca' by Rouge Rouge. More info at lifeinthedistrict.com/music if you're interested.

# 3 20 years ago

'c'est presque ca' by rogue rogue

: Can someone tell me the name of the song and artist of the song that plays in the new Mercedes commercial that has mannequins? The song has french lyrics I believe. If you can help, Thanks.

# 4 20 years ago

oops, meant rouge rouge
> Can someone tell me the name of the song and artist of the song that plays in the new Mercedes commercial that has mannequins? The song has french lyrics I believe. If you can help, Thanks.

# 5 20 years ago

The artist is Rouge Rouge. The song is 'C'est Presque Ca'

# 6 20 years ago

Novak, I love you!
thanxz!
> The song you're looking for is called 'C'est Presque Ca' by Rouge Rouge. More info at lifeinthedistrict.com/music if you're interested.

# 7 19 years ago

does anyone know who composed the instrumental (amazing beat from a guitar) that plays in the new mercedes benz commercial that features mercedes owners posing with their cars, including basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar towering over his car? the ad also ends with the screen copy line, "No one ever poses with their toaster," which segues to the tagline, "Unlike any other."
# 8 19 years ago

> does anyone know who composed the instrumental (amazing beat from a guitar) that plays in the new mercedes benz commercial that features mercedes owners posing with their cars, including basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar towering over his car? the ad also ends with the screen copy line, "No one ever poses with their toaster," which segues to the tagline, "Unlike any other."
>
# 9 19 years ago

> > does anyone know who composed the instrumental (amazing beat from a guitar) that plays in the new mercedes benz commercial that features mercedes owners posing with their cars, including basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar towering over his car? the ad also ends with the screen copy line, "No one ever poses with their toaster," which segues to the tagline, "Unlike any other."
> >
>
# 10 19 years ago

> > > does anyone know who sing on the new benz commercial/ there is this female voice. plssss someone help me thank you
# 11 19 years ago

> > > does anyone know who sing on the new benz commercial/ there is this female voice. plssss someone help me thank you
# 12 19 years ago

What is the name of the song playing in the Mercedes commercial where it is basically a slideshow of owners with their cars, spanning from all different times and showing the evolution of the Benz? The lyrics talk about love. etc.
# 13 19 years ago

chris
yeah, the song is called C'est Presque Ca by Rouge Rouge

(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread