search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

CRY ME A RIVER

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

My friend thinks that the girl who justin cheats with (the brown haired girl, not britney) is Lacey Chabert, the girl from party of 5, and not just another teen movie. I dont think that it is her. I want to know who the actress is. Can anyone tell me either who this girl is and/or where I can find this info? Write me at sawolf@indiana.edu or reply to this message. Thank You. -Steve
# 2 21 years ago

> My friend thinks that the girl who justin cheats with (the brown haired girl, not britney) is Lacey Chabert, the girl from party of 5, and not just another teen movie. I dont think that it is her. I want to know who the actress is. Can anyone tell me either who this girl is and/or where I can find this info? Write me at sawolf@indiana.edu or reply to this message. Thank You. -Steve
it's not the girl from party of five just some unknown

# 3 21 years ago

> My friend thinks that the girl who justin cheats with (the brown haired girl, not britney) is Lacey Chabert, the girl from party of 5, and not just another teen movie. I dont think that it is her. I want to know who the actress is. Can anyone tell me either who this girl is and/or where I can find this info? Write me at sawolf@indiana.edu or reply to this message. Thank You. -Steve

I know its not Lacey Chabert. If you watch Pop Up Video for Winter 2002 on VH1, they tell who she is on a pop up... its just some model girl...

# 4 19 years ago

> > My friend thinks that the girl who justin cheats with (the brown haired girl, not britney) is Lacey Chabert, the girl from party of 5, and not just another teen movie. I dont think that it is her. I want to know who the actress is. Can anyone tell me either who this girl is and/or where I can find this info? Write me at sawolf@indiana.edu or reply to this message. Thank You. -Steve
>
> I know its not Lacey Chabert. If you watch Pop Up Video for Winter 2002 on VH1, they tell who she is on a pop up... its just some model girl...
>
>
# 5 19 years ago

I'm curious as heck too to find out who she is. I know she's also in the NHL 2005 commercial. Send me an email if ya know her name.
Cheers
# 6 19 years ago

Hi, have you found out who the brunette is yet, i want her tattoo, can you let me know who she is??

Thanks, Liz x
# 7 18 years ago

who
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread