search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The guy in the Dell/Verizon commercials

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the guy who's been in the new Dell commercials? He is the white male of the trio. He is also in the new verizon wireless free-up text message commercials. If anyone has his name, please post. Thanks.
# 2 21 years ago

I'm not sure, but I think his name might be Ben Ziff. I haven't been able to find any pics to verify though.

# 3 21 years ago

I was wondering what this guy's name was, also. I have a list of actors that I can't stand to watch, and this guy is one of them. I find his acting and mannerisms very annoying. I'd rather see Steve, the other DELL guy. At least he wasn't trying to act like he was an actor, if you know what I mean. Anyway, if anyone knows the name, please post it. My list continues to grow...

# 4 20 years ago

> I'm not sure, but I think his name might be Ben Ziff. I haven't been able to find any pics to verify though.
-- His name is Ben Curtis I believe, from a Goggle search.
# 5 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the guy in the new Verizon commercial? He looks pretty familiar. The commercial is the one where he's in a band, and he's singing All I need is a miracle. He keeps sending his girlfriend faxes and text messages and that.
# 6 20 years ago

His name is Ben Ziff....I was in a TV show with him for the WB network called 'In My Life' that didn't get picked up. He's a really nice guy and funny/goofy actor. Last I heard is going to Loyola in CA.

# 7 20 years ago

Yes, his name is Ben Ziff-- I know him. :)
# 8 20 years ago

No but that guy is soo hot!!! If you find out his name then E-mail me it ok? I'll do the same for you! See ya

# 9 20 years ago

I did some looking around and I am just about positive it is Ben Ziff. He was in a few other things and from the video I saw it definitely looks like him.
Now we need some quality photos and video. I have some friends that would love some shirtless pics or showign even more skin.
Id like to know who the original blonde girl was. Ive heard people say shes in other shows but I cant seem to find her name.
> I'm not sure, but I think his name might be Ben Ziff. I haven't been able to find any pics to verify though.

# 10 20 years ago

Yep, that is Ben Ziff. I know him :)
# 11 20 years ago

I did a lot of research lately for a school presentation, and I found this USA Today report that reveals the actor's name. Cheers.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/advertising/adtrack/2004-02-22-track-verizon_x.htm
# 12 19 years ago

> > I'm not sure, but I think his name might be Ben Ziff. I haven't been able to find any pics to verify though.
> -- His name is Ben Curtis I believe, from a Goggle search.
>
# 13 7 years ago

Hello All... the name of the bearded guy in the Dell/Verizon commercials is not Ben Ziff an actor that played in "Geeks". His name is Nicholas Ivan Thune (Nick). He is an actor, a comedian, and a musician. He has a profile on IMDB.
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread