search user
Clipland Forum Other

radio free roscoe song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 51 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

There was a song played in the background in the episode where Kim left for Paris. It was playing while Robbie and Kim were saying goodbye. Some of th lyrics were "fly right by your circumstance...sunday morning..no time to pretend...everything goes away." any idea what the song is and who sings it?
# 2 18 years ago

i think that pretty much all songs in the background on radio free roscoe are awesome!! i just never know what they are!! it would be cool if there was a list of the songs they play on an RFR website!! i am watching RFR now and there was a song in the background and some of the words were "today is gonna be the day that, you turn and realize that you made it" that sounded pretty cool!!
# 3 18 years ago

robyn
the radio free rascoe song is by skye sweetman
# 4 18 years ago

Heini
I wondered the same thing and searched for the answer from the Internet. There was an answer on another RFR-site (http://www.tv.com/radio-free-roscoe/show/20818/forums.html&fpage=show_messages.php&board=9727&topic=34063) that said the song was played by Careless and its name was "Everything Goes Away".
# 5 18 years ago

> There was a song played in the background in the episode where Kim left for Paris. It was playing while Robbie and Kim were saying goodbye. Some of th lyrics were "fly right by your circumstance...sunday morning..no time to pretend...everything goes away." any idea what the song is and who sings it?
# 6 18 years ago

> > There was a song played in the background in the episode where Kim left for Paris. It was playing while Robbie and Kim were saying goodbye. Some of th lyrics were "fly right by your circumstance...sunday morning..no time to pretend...everything goes away." any idea what the song is and who sings it?
>
# 7 18 years ago

The song is One Marathon, by Reverie Sound Revue. :)
# 8 18 years ago

I totally agree, and the song on the last epidsode..."as i dive over the feeling..." something that's all i could get but just from that i love that song lol
# 9 18 years ago

what is the last song they play on the series finale.
# 10 18 years ago

lol, i was looking obn the internet to see if there was a list of the artists and the song name, and i came across this, lol, i agree, coz i really wanna know sum of the songs in the background of the show , like the song at the end of the show at the last episode.
# 11 18 years ago

> the radio free rascoe song is by skye sweetman
# 12 18 years ago

> The song is the best!

I love the show
# 13 18 years ago

> i think that pretty much all songs in the background on radio free roscoe are awesome!! i just never know what they are!! it would be cool if there was a list of the songs they play on an RFR website!! i am watching RFR now and there was a song in the background and some of the words were "today is gonna be the day that, you turn and realize that you made it" that sounded pretty cool!!
# 14 18 years ago

I Agree with that!!
Today on RFR I heard a song.. it was something like; As I die... (over the village??) But I can't find it anywhere on the internet! (snif, snif)
# 15 18 years ago

aaaa
I'm looking for it too
(Messages 1 to 15 of 51 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread