search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Track from the G6 car commerical and Serenity trailer?

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi all,
Hey, can anyone here tell me what is the name of this track, and the artist, that was featured on the new G6 car commerical and played a snippet of it on the trailer to Serenity on coming attractions on E! ? At first I thought it might be from Duran Duran's new album, but then the guy singing kinda sounds like one of the Gallagher bros. from Oasis but the music has more of a kind of industrial rock/electronic sound .
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi all,
> Hey, can anyone here tell me what is the name of this track, and the artist, that was featured on the new G6 car commerical and played a snippet of it on the trailer to Serenity on coming attractions on E! ? At first I thought it might be from Duran Duran's new album, but then the guy singing kinda sounds like one of the Gallagher bros. from Oasis but the music has more of a kind of industrial rock/electronic sound .

--------------------------------------------
Yes I'd also like to know if anybody out there knows
# 3 18 years ago

If it's the same one I'm thinking of it's Club Foot by Kasabian.
# 4 18 years ago

Kasebian, Club foot
# 5 18 years ago

The track played during the fight scene with River Tam from the trailer is Overseer - Skylight. I am myself trying to find the track from the very beginning of the trailer when they zoom in on the building. Hope that was what you were looking for.
# 6 18 years ago

Hey if you found out would you lemme know
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread