search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Bridgestone Tires Commercial "Wheels Go Round"

(Messages 16 to 30 of 44 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song on the "Song" airlines new commercial? It sounds like the Cranberries!
# 17 19 years ago

the song is most definately Round and Round by JSM, i live by that song
# 18 19 years ago

http://www.bridgestone-usa.com/promos/wheel/index.asp

contains some audio and vidoe clips to download.
# 19 19 years ago

> Indeed, I'm looking for the same song, If i find out anything, I'll let yah know.
>
>
# 20 19 years ago

> I also noticed that the music is a rework of 'Young Turks' by Rod Stweart. I like the version in this commercial- has a good new wave feel to it.
> > Indeed, I'm looking for the same song, If i find out anything, I'll let yah know.
>
>
# 21 19 years ago

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't been able to find it on the internet.
>
# 22 19 years ago

> > : In the most recent Bridgestone tires commercial there is a song used that goes something like 'the wheels go round and round'. Does anyone know the name of this song and the artist who performs it?
> > It's a takeoff on 'The Wheel' by Rosanne Cash.
> Thanks~!
>>>>>>>>>>>>Who is singing it on the commerical?

# 23 19 years ago

who is the singer in the movie "Maid in Manhattan" what is the name of the song during the fundraising dance?
# 24 19 years ago

> In the most recent Bridgestone tires commercial there is a song used that goes something like 'the wheels go round and round'. Does anyone know the name of this song and the artist who performs it?
>
# 25 19 years ago

> who is the singer in the movie "Maid in Manhattan" what is the name of the song during the fundraising dance?
# 26 19 years ago

I've been wondering the same thing ever since I saw that commercial. I know I've heard that song before but can't remember who performs it. If you find out let me know.
# 27 18 years ago

> who is the singer in the movie "Maid in Manhattan" what is the name of the song during the fundraising dance?
# 28 18 years ago

> I was wondering the same thing. I haven't been able to find it on the internet.
> >
>
# 29 18 years ago

> I've been wondering the same thing ever since I saw that commercial. I know I've heard that song before but can't remember who performs it. If you find out let me know.
# 30 18 years ago

> In the most recent Bridgestone tires commercial there is a song used that goes something like 'the wheels go round and round'. Does anyone know the name of this song and the artist who performs it?
>
i want to download this song please send it to me so i can listen to it
(Messages 16 to 30 of 44 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread