search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

matthew underwood

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I love u and I love the character you play on Zoey 101. I think you are Cute. And I have a big poster of u on my wall!
# 2 18 years ago

i love u your so cute i love your character in zoey 101 all my friends love u to i have a big picture of u i so love you!
# 3 18 years ago

i love u your so cute i love your character in zoey 101 all my friends love u to i have a big picture of u i so love you!
# 4 18 years ago

> I love u and I love the character you play on Zoey 101. I think you are Cute. And I have a big poster of u on my wall! i love your hair and your really hot!!!!!!! i'll love to meet you i allways dream about you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 5 17 years ago

> i love u your so cute i love your character in zoey 101 all my friends love u to i have a big picture of u i so love you!
# 6 18 years ago

> > i love u your so hot i love your character in zoey 101 i love u have a big picture of u i so love you! holy im losing my mind because your so sexy and hot and fine you got all the look's man!!!! i can go on and on
>
# 7 18 years ago

Michelle
> > Matthew you are RED HOT!! I love the character you play I watch every Zoey 101 show that comes on. My room has posters of YOU!! I love your hair, and you have such a great smile.You are REALLY HOT and I mean that.I would so love to meet you your so prefect to me that is.
August 1 2005
# 8 18 years ago

Michelle
> > > Matthew you are RED HOT!! I love the character you play I watch every Zoey 101 show that comes on. My room has posters of YOU!! I love your hair, and you have such a great smile.You are REALLY HOT and I mean that.I would so love to meet you your so prefect to me that is.
> August 1 2005 ps. I'll write back
promise!!!!!!!!
# 9 18 years ago

> i love u your so cute i love your character in zoey 101 all my friends love u to i have a big picture of u i so love you!
you are the man in my dreams see ya hottie!!!!!!!!!
# 10 18 years ago

Michelle
> You are so HOT!!!! I would never miss a Zoey 101 show because if I do T won't see YOU. Your so prefect,HOT,FINE etc you also have a cute smile. I have so many posters of you on my wall you are so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 11 18 years ago

> matthew underwood is such a hottie,and he looks the best in zoey 101.
# 12 18 years ago

> matthew underwood is such a hottie,and he looks the best in zoey 101.
# 13 18 years ago

> > I love u and I love the character you play on Zoey 101. I think you are Cute. And I have a big poster of u on my wall! i love your hair and your really hot!!!!!!! i'll love to meet you i allways dream about you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 14 18 years ago

Can I have an autographe of you?

Tank you!
# 15 18 years ago

Can I have an autographe of you?

Tank you!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread