search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mastercard /Universal Orlando Commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I'd like the name of the classical/opera song that was used in the Mastercard-Universal Orlando commerical where they show people on a rollercoaster at night. Thanks.
# 2 20 years ago

katie
It doesn't exist. I emailed Mastercard and asked them they said it was just something that they made up in the studio and theres not way to get a copy of it or anything like that. Sorry.

# 3 20 years ago

Hey whussup i think it was
Puccini - PUCCINI: O mio babbino caro

# 4 20 years ago

> im wondering does anyone know the music theme to the orlando universal advert, its the one that when the commercial starts the camera goes thru the gates and shows the rides, been going nutz trying to find out what its called, please can u help me
# 5 19 years ago

> > im wondering does anyone know the music theme to the orlando universal advert, its the one that when the commercial starts the camera goes thru the gates and shows the rides, been going nutz trying to find out what its called, please can u help me
# 6 18 years ago

> I'd like the name of the classical/opera song that was used in the Mastercard-Universal Orlando commerical where they show people on a rollercoaster at night. Thanks.
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread