search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

GIA SOUNDTRACK QUESTION!!!

(Messages 16 to 30 of 40 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

Hi, i see its back in june you`r question was asked and i can tell you the answer if you dont already have it?
# 17 18 years ago

> > > Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me figure out one of the songs played in the HBO movie Gia (starring Angelina Jolie). It's the song that is playing that said "dance with yourself" or somthing like that.What is the name of this song and who is it by?!? Any help would be much appreciated! Please email at vintageromancev@aol.com if you can help. THANKS!
>
> Yeah the name of the your looking for is
"Dancing with Myself" by Generation X Ilove that movie
# 18 18 years ago

> > > Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me figure out one of the songs played in the HBO movie Gia (starring Angelina Jolie). It's the song that is playing that said "dance with yourself" or somthing like that.What is the name of this song and who is it by?!? Any help would be much appreciated! Please email at vintageromancev@aol.com if you can help. THANKS!
>
> Yeah the name of the song your looking for is
"Dancing with Myself" by Generation X I love that movie
# 19 17 years ago

>
>
# 20 18 years ago

Its called "dancing with myself" by BILLY IDOL.

>
# 21 18 years ago

Hey its i dance with myself by Billy idol
# 22 18 years ago

> > > Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me figure out one of the songs played in the HBO movie Gia (starring Angelina Jolie). It's the song that is playing that said "I'm going to make you notice" or somthing like that.What is the name of this song and who is it by?!? Any help would be much appreciated! Please email at if you can help. THANKS!
>
>
# 23 18 years ago

>
I think its Billy Idol!
>
# 24 18 years ago

>
>
# 25 18 years ago

billy idol
"dancing with myself"

Very famous number form the 80s billy idol

>
>

# 26 18 years ago

helen
dancing with myself
billy idol
thats the tune, it really good too!
# 27 18 years ago

>
> its called dancing with myslef by billy idol
# 28 18 years ago

Its Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself

>
>
# 29 18 years ago

anybody know the track/tune in GIA thats laying in the background when gia and the blonde girl are doing the naked photo shoot with the fence?
>
# 30 18 years ago

Lucy
> anybody know the track/tune in GIA thats laying in the background when gia and the blonde girl are doing the naked photo shoot with the fence?
> >
>
Is it 'Brass in pocket'? Sometimes called 'I'm special'?
(Messages 16 to 30 of 40 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread