search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Whats the song in the Honda Civic Commercial????

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Whats that song in the Honda Civic commercial with all of the fixed up civics following that one stock civic?? Goes something like 'callen all my children'.....
# 2 21 years ago

HI, i have been trying to find that song. After calling Honda of america and talking with the marketing person in California (barbara was her name) she finally filled me in. The name of the song is called 'calling'. The group is called 'I speak with two tongues'. But the thing is that this song was just created for this commercial. SO ITs NOT Available for Public Use! Supposedly this music is made from an Underground hip hop group. She said there is some tie with a DJ named Qwazzer?
# 3 21 years ago

I'll try to find it, if I do, I'll update here.

# 4 20 years ago

> Whats that song in the Honda Civic commercial with all of the fixed up civics following that one stock civic?? Goes something like 'callen all my children'.....

# 5 20 years ago

matt
the song is called 'honda civic represent' and its by 'Denizen Kane and Universe Neo'
You can download it on kazaa..
I DID!!!! ( . Y . )

# 6 20 years ago

the song is called 'honda civic represent' and its by 'Denizen Kane and Universe Neo'
You can download it on kazaa..
I DID!!!! ( . Y . )

# 7 20 years ago

Honda civic represent by Denizen Kane and Universe Neo
# 8 20 years ago

fukngruvn
dammit, i need to know the name of that song!
# 9 20 years ago

> Whats that song in the Honda Civic commercial with all of the fixed up civics following that one stock civic?? Goes something like 'callen all my children'.....

HOW ABOUT WHO SINGS THE NEWEST AD SONG FOR THE CIVIC??? IT HAS A GUY WALKING ON A BEACH/BOARDWALK...

# 10 20 years ago

It is called Oceanman or Ocean Man by Ween. It is easily found on Kazaa.
# 11 18 years ago

Its called the Impossible Dream but I don't know who sings it
>
>
# 12 16 years ago

what is the name of the song in the new Honda Civic commercial that shows a guy in his pj's and shows a picture of the globe with the car driving around it? Almost sounds like a bunch of kids singing.

> > Whats that song in the Honda Civic commercial with all of the fixed up civics following that one stock civic?? Goes something like 'callen all my children'.....
>
> HOW ABOUT WHO SINGS THE NEWEST AD SONG FOR THE CIVIC??? IT HAS A GUY WALKING ON A BEACH/BOARDWALK...
>
>
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread