search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Lina really wants to meet Omarion!!!

(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

hi my name is brianna i am deaf and i am 14 year old is your email and i been look for your email and will u email me ok. i love u so much and u are fine. my favortie movie is you got served my address is 401 s fairway i live in fairfield tx 75840 and what your address can u tell me what is lil bow wow email address please u know me i can't hear i am deaf and i am freshman i wish to see u and i would faint bye please email me lil_brianna01@yahoo.com

> >
>
# 17 18 years ago

Omarion my name is Ty and I want you to know that I really like you alot and I wish that you feel the same way about me I read in the fet magazine that you do not have a girlfriend and I certainly do not have a boyfriend and I would like to know would you like to meet me i am a evry nice girl and from my my understanding you are a very nice boy so will you consider my offer if so you can email me and let me know what we can do.

Love always
Ty
# 18 18 years ago

Omarion my name is Ty and I want you to know that I really like you alot and I wish that you feel the same way about me. I read in the jet magazine that you do not have a girlfriend and I certainly do not have a boyfriend and I would like to know would you like to meet me. I am a every nice girl and from my my understanding you are a very nice boy so will you consider my offer if so you can email me and let me know what we can do.
>
> Love always
> Ty
# 19 17 years ago

> >haya omari, dis is yr no. 1 babygal fan in da UK. man i love u, bt mostly love yr talent which is; sinhin, dancin and acting. i could go on bt u, bt hay man i'll tell da rest when see u on my birthday which is:
> 13 january. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, cum and see me om my sweet 16. my number is:
> cell: 07760265082
> home: 01179670162
> plz say hi to yr family and yr boys. god bless you
# 20 17 years ago

> >haya omari, dis is yr no. 1 babygal fan in da UK. man i love u, bt mostly love yr talent which is; sinhin, dancin and acting. i could go on bt u, bt hay man i'll tell da rest when see u on my birthday which is:
> 13 january. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, cum and see me om my sweet 16. my number is:
> cell: 07760265082
> home: 01179670162
> plz say hi to yr family and yr boys. god bless you
# 21 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Jennifer and I'm 17 years old. I would really want to meet omarion because it is my number one priority in life and I think he is really hott. I like him so much it's not even funny. I mean he is everything that a girl could dream of having.my eail address is jmp15162007@yahoo.com .I live in Washington. My address is 1093 9th Ave. Fox Island, WA 98333. Thank you! holla at your gurl!
> Jennifer

P.S #1 fan
# 22 18 years ago

hi I'm charlene Im 15 years old I would like to meet omarion because his my life thank you my E mail is charlenedemenschguste@yahoo.com
# 23 18 years ago

je taime si tamsn pren la mienn
# 24 18 years ago

> Hi I'm geteshia and I'm 14 years old. I would really want to meet omarion because it is my number one priority in life. I like him so much it's not even funny. I mean he is everything that a girl could dream of having.my eail address is sexy_gemini@yahoo.com .I live in new york. My address is 121-26 238 street laurelton NY 11422 Thank you! holla at your gurl!
>
# 25 18 years ago

Geteshia Henderson
> > Hi I'm geteshia and I'm 24 years old. I would really want to meet omarion because it is my number one priority in life. I like him so much it's not even funny. I mean he is everything that a girl could dream of having.my eail address is sexy_gemini@yahoo.com .I live in new york. My address is 121-26 238 street laurelton NY 11422 Thank you! holla at your gurl!
> >
>
# 26 18 years ago

hi my name is whitney and im 15 years old. I was wondering if i can meet Omarion because he is my idol and I love him. Im fron St.Louis,Missouri. My email address is whitney_whitwhit@yahoo.com. can you please email and we can just talk. Omarion i really wan to meet you. Im your biggest fan. well hit me back holla.
# 27 18 years ago

hi my name is marcella and i really love omarion he is my heart i can't picture myself without him ireally wanna meet him for my sweet 16th birthday on feb.21,2006 if you can reach him send him
# 28 17 years ago

> > hi omarion my name is mariam i love u so much that i gounded for usin my lunch money to buy ur album O. i liv in london(dagenham)i'm 12 years old my email address is Mariaduni90@aol.com. my address is
150 dagenham aveune
dagenham
essex
london
RM9 6LJ
just to tell u that i luv much more than my family
> >
>
# 29 18 years ago

> > Hi I'm benjamin and I'm 20 years old. I would really want to meet omarion because it is my number one priority in life. I like him so much it's not even funny. I mean he is everything that someone could dream of having.My email address is bingy004@yahoo.co.uk.I live in ACCRA GHANA
. My PHONE NUMBER 0243-935866. Thank you! h
> >
>
(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

29 posts in this thread