search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Matthew Underwood

(Messages 16 to 30 of 64 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

f**k u
> >
>
# 17 18 years ago

> > > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than usher i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > > > my birthday is on september 9 and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back
> > >
> > > kool really i;d like him to come to my b-day party too
> >
>
# 18 18 years ago

Hey Jesse Yer my biggest fan please e-mail me back i would be soooo proud. My birthday is June 24 and I would really like for u to come please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Adress is:

Erika Trowbridge
415 N. Elkhart St. Lot 45
Wakarusa IN, 46573

That is my Home adress. What is yours. And your cell phone number and Home phone??????
# 19 18 years ago

> > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than usher i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > > my birthday is on september 9 and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back
> >
> >
>
# 20 18 years ago

> > > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than usher i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > > > my birthday is on september 9 and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 21 18 years ago

> > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than Jesse McCartney i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > my birthday is on August 28 and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back
>
>
# 22 18 years ago

I thinck you are a great actor but do you know how hard it is in the real life insted of the famous world?write back as soon as you get the message!
# 23 18 years ago

Matthew I am your biggest fan I have a major crush on you I mean if you and me were to get together we would make history because u are hot and so am I. I have posters of you all over my room. When I watch Zoey 101 with my best friends and my friends that are boys are over the boys start to get a little jealous when I watch Zoey 101 and when they walk into my bedroom and see you all over the place. I love you so much.write back.
# 24 18 years ago

hi i just wanted to say that you are a good actor...

love,,,
valerie!!!
# 25 18 years ago

hi um do you have any brothers or sisters or a girlfriend.
# 26 18 years ago

hi i'm chloe you've probably heard this millions of times but your so hot and i am like your biggest fan i watch you all the time on zoey101 i can't take my eyes of you i'd love to come to your party where do you live please write back!!!! p.s luv yer
# 27 18 years ago

> > > Hey there..!
> > >
> >
>
# 28 18 years ago

> hi i'm chloe you've probably heard this millions of times but your so hot and i am like your biggest fan i watch you all the time on zoey101 i can't take my eyes of you i'd love to come to your party where do you live please write back!!!! p.s luv yer
# 29 18 years ago

> > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than usher i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > > my birthday is on march 3rd and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back
> >
> >
>
# 30 18 years ago

hey have u got jesse mccartney's msn addy plz send me an email shayne_ward_21@hotmail.com
(Messages 16 to 30 of 64 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread