chrysler tv commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

Please help, I heard this beautiful song
'have you ever been so loved'??
# 2 15 years ago

> Please help, I heard this beautiful song
: 'have you ever been so loved'??
on a chrysler commerical, it has a mother and a little child. Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist, I would love to have it (THE SONG NOT THE CHYSLER)..........thanks

# 3 15 years ago

Nat
It`s the new commercial with Celine dion and her baby ??? So it has to be one of her songs.g w:> Please help, I heard this beautiful song
:> 'have you ever been so loved'??
: on a chrysler commerical, it has a mother and a little child. Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist, I would love to have it (THE SONG NOT THE CHYSLER)..........thanks

# 4 15 years ago

nafthaline
> : Please help, I heard this beautiful song
:> 'have you ever been so loved'??
: on a chrysler commerical, it has a mother and a little child. Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist, I would love to have it (THE SONG NOT THE CHYSLER)..........thanks The song was written by Celine Dion especially for the commercial. She is the one in the commercial by the way with her son .

# 5 15 years ago

Nafthaline
> :> Please help, I heard this beautiful song
:> : 'have you ever been so loved'??
:> on a chrysler commerical, it has a mother and a little child. Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist, I would love to have it (THE SONG NOT THE CHYSLER)..........thanks
The song was written by Celine Dion especially for the commercial. She is the one in the commercial by the way with her son .

# 6 14 years ago

Artist Celine Dion
Album One Heart
Song I Drove All Night

# 7 14 years ago

Artist Celine Dion
Album One Heart
Song I Drove All Night

# 8 14 years ago

> It`s the new commercial with Celine dion and her baby ??? So it has to be one of her songs.g w:> Please help, I heard this beautiful song
> :> 'have you ever been so loved'??
> : on a chrysler commerical, it has a mother and a little child. Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist, I would love to have it (THE SONG NOT THE CHYSLER)..........thanks
>
> Has that commercial came out yet. My nieces are in so could u please tell me the link so i can view it?
thanx-Sara
# 9 14 years ago

> > It`s the new commercial with Celine dion and her baby ??? So it has to be one of her songs.g w:> Please help, I heard this beautiful song
> > :> 'have you ever been so loved'??
> > : on a chrysler commerical, it has a mother and a little child. Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist, I would love to have it (THE SONG NOT THE CHYSLER)..........thanks
> >
> > Has that commercial came out yet. My nieces are in so could u please tell me the link so i can view it?
> thanx-Sara
> THE SONG NAME IS "I DROVE ALL NIGHT" BY CELINE DION.
PEACE OUT
Bk/Ck
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread