search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Backround music in new Mcdonalds commercial?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

its a rap song and it sounds like they are saying grinding or something like that. They are in the car driving to mcdonalds and it has this music in the backround i really want to download the song i dont know it.
# 2 18 years ago

> its a rap song and it sounds like they are saying grinding or something like that. They are in the car driving to mcdonalds and it has this music in the backround i really want to download the song i dont know it.
# 3 18 years ago

>What is the song they are playing on the new McDonalds commercial? the one for the portable playstation.
# 4 18 years ago

> its a rap song and it sounds like they are saying grinding or something like that. They are in the car driving to mcdonalds and it has this music in the backround i really want to download the song i dont know it.
# 5 18 years ago

> >What is the song they are playing on the new McDonalds commercial? the one for the portable playstation.

The song is RAGE by CHROMEO
# 6 18 years ago

> > >What is the song they are playing on the new McDonalds commercial? the one for the portable playstation.
>
> The song is RAGE by CHROMEO
>
# 7 18 years ago

RAGE by CHROMEO
# 8 18 years ago

if you ever find the name of the d**n song please tell me! thanks. have a nice dayº¿º
# 9 17 years ago

> > >What is the song they are playing on the new McDonalds commercial? the one for the portable playstation.
>
> The song is RAGE by CHROMEO
>
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

> >What is the song they are playing on the new McDonalds commercial? the one with the guy in the rv
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

Hey,

Does anyone know the song that is being palyed in the background of the new McDonald's ad? Its the one where the children are coming out of the adults and going to Mcdonald's...

Thanks heaps:)
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

> >What is the song they are playing on the new McDonalds commercial? the one for the portable playstation.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread