search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mercury mariner girl

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

> > Is this one of the hottest girls you have ever seen? Awesome everything!! I pause the TV when that commercial is on.
> I thought I was the only one..She is unbelievable. I drool everytime the comercial is on. Do you know what her name is and if she does anything else? Its Fantasy central with her!!!
# 17 17 years ago

> > > This chick is so hot and what a great rack she has! I drop everything I'm doing anytime it comes on...........
> > I love this chick...i'd like to see more of her.
>
>
>
> What a looker. What is her name?
# 18 17 years ago

> > Is this one of the hottest girls you have ever seen? Awesome everything!! I pause the TV when that commercial is on.
>

Who is she? she is so hot!!!
# 19 17 years ago

Jill Wagner
# 20 17 years ago

> > > Is this one of the hottest girls you have ever seen? Awesome everything!! I pause the TV when that commercial is on.
> > I thought I was the only one..She is unbelievable. I drool everytime the comercial is on. Do you know what her name is and if she does anything else? Its Fantasy central with her!!!
>
# 21 17 years ago

>
# 22 17 years ago

> oh yeah....i'm glad somebody else realized this......in my opinion this chick is the hottest I've ever seen, probably ever to exist on this planet.....with the possible exception of the schoolteacher Debra Lafave....but the Mercury chick is hotter.......you have very good taste my friend......you da man

# 23 16 years ago

> Is this one of the hottest girls you have ever seen? Awesome everything!! I pause the TV when that commercial is on.
> JILL IS PERFECT IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD,MOST AWESPIRING BEAUTY,THE HOTTEST HOTTIE!!!!!!!
(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread