search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

letter to hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I really want to meet you hilary duff can you come see me I want to give you something 1840 west creek drive unit 44 I been tring to collect all the stuff of you
# 2 18 years ago

hey hilary, I one of your biggest fan
# 3 18 years ago

hilary i really want to see you. cn you come see me my address is 675 dewitt rd. town:webster state:ny phone #:671-8141
zip code:14580.please call me or come see me.

luv ya
Chelsea

# 4 18 years ago

> hilary i really want to see you. can you come see me my address is 675 dewitt rd. town:webster state:ny phone #:671-8141
> zip code:14580.please call me or come see me.
>
> luv ya
> Chelsea
>
>
# 5 18 years ago

> > hilary i really want to see you. can you come see me my address is 675 dewitt rd. town:webster state:ny phone #:671-8141
> > zip code:14580.please call me or come see me.
> >
> > luv ya
> > Chelsea
> >
> >
>
# 6 18 years ago

> > > hilary i really want to see you. can you come see me my address is 675 dewitt rd. town:webster state:ny phone #:671-8141
> > > zip code:14580.please call me or come see me.
> > >
> > > luv ya
> > > Chelsea
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 7 18 years ago

DEAR HILARY ANN DUFF

I RELLEY THINK YOUR PRETTY AND COOL!
I RELLEY WANT TO MEET YOU.
I AM GOING TO LOS ANGELES AND I MIT MEET YOU .I AM NOT SHOOR MY MOM AND DAD SAID SO.

ROSIE ANNA MCOOL
# 8 18 years ago

Dear Hilary & Haylie,

I'm one of your most biggest fan ever. I'm coming to America, but I can't see your concert because some dates aren't for U.S.A, Las Vegas, or Los Angeles! By the way.. how is Haylie doing? I think I heard you have a new dog, yes? Well... I totally love your song 'Come Clean'. You totally rock this world! Pleeeeease come and visit me In Hong Kong...

This is my address:

17/flr, Blk 30,
Lower Baguio Villa,
555 Victoria Road,
HONG KONG

Take Care Hilz! Luv yah!

Luvz frmm.. Divya! xox
# 9 18 years ago

Dear Hilary, I would love to meet you. I bet it is really hard for you to be alone.People always want your autographs. I wonder how life is being a celeb. I wish you could come and visit Chicago sometime. Please write back
# 10 18 years ago

Imari Guerrero
>
# 11 18 years ago

Hi hil I really really really really really really really really want to meet you if you have the time please please please please come to my sisters birthday she is going to be 7 years old at 401 Randolph.st. pomona,ca 8/26/05 my gift to her is you please call my house number 909 6221522 if my parents do not answer call my aunt 909 9828360 when you get this call thease numbers anytime befor 8/26/05 or email Auntjack98@aol.com bye

# 12 18 years ago

>hil,hil,hil,hil its me again imari can u still make it?
# 13 18 years ago

cara
> I really want to meet you hilary duff can you come see me I want to give you something 1840 west creek drive unit 44 I been tring to collect all the stuff of you
# 14 18 years ago

> > I really want to meet you hilary duff can you come see me I want to give you something 1840 west creek drive unit 44 I been tring to collect all the stuff of you
>
# 15 18 years ago

i luv u hilary i ur biggest fan iwant to c u mi adress is 769greenrigeln i went to ur consert its was great i went with mi older sister and now we r like upsesed with u i am lissing to ur most wanted cd right now
sheela
(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread