search user
Clipland Forum Other

sprite commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 74 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> what is the name of the singer or band in sprite commercial nowadays with the lyrics "falling away with you.."
# 32 18 years ago

> what is the name of the singer or band in sprite commercial nowadays with the lyrics "falling away with you.."
# 33 18 years ago

> > > what is the name of the singer or band in sprite commercial nowadays with the lyrics "falling away with you.."
> >
>
# 34 18 years ago

# 35 18 years ago

# 36 18 years ago

# 37 18 years ago

what is the name of the singer or band in sprite commercial nowadays with the lyrics "falling away with you.."

# 38 18 years ago

# 39 18 years ago

> > > what is the name of the singer or band in sprite commercial nowadays with the lyrics "falling away with you.."
> >
>
# 40 18 years ago

I'm looking for the sprite commercial that aired in the mid 90's that featured Nas & AZ. If you have any info or you know how I can get ahold of this gem, please email me. Thank You!
# 41 18 years ago

# 42 18 years ago

> do you know if I can find that commercial online when Rick Gonzalez(actor from coach carter and old school, kid w/ alot of hair) is playing "tag your iT" .." I think it's sprite but it might be somethin' else. thanks
# 43 18 years ago

# 44 18 years ago

> > what is the name of the singer or band in sprite commercial nowadays with the lyrics "falling away with you.."
>
# 45 18 years ago

> what is the breed of the brown and white dog in the new sprite commercial? If he is a mix, what mix?
(Messages 31 to 45 of 74 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread