search user
Clipland Forum Other

Need to know the name of the song /artist in Chase credit Card commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I am trying to find the song and the name of the singer in the new June 2005 Chase credit Card commercial??? Any Help I could get finding it would be great.
Thanks
# 2 18 years ago

A Parkhurst
> I am trying to find the song and the name of the singer in the new June 2005 Chase credit Card commercial??? Any Help I could get finding it would be great. The website shows the song below but who sings it? Blues Traveler has a song "100 Years" but it is entirely different.
> Thanks

LYRICS 100 YEARS
I’m twenty-two for a moment
And she feels better than ever
And we’re on fi re
Making our way back from Mars
I’m thirty-three for a moment
I’m still the man, but you see I’m a they
A kid on the way
A family on my mind
Half time goes by
Suddenly you’re wise
Another blink of an eye
Sixty-seven is gone
The sun is getting high
We’re moving on . . .
# 3 18 years ago

A Parkhurst
> I am trying to find the song and the name of the singer in the new June 2005 Chase credit Card commercial??? Any Help I could get finding it would be great. The website shows the song below but who sings it? Blues Traveler has a song "100 Years" but it is entirely different.
> Thanks

LYRICS 100 YEARS
I’m twenty-two for a moment
And she feels better than ever
And we’re on fi re
Making our way back from Mars
I’m thirty-three for a moment
I’m still the man, but you see I’m a they
A kid on the way
A family on my mind
Half time goes by
Suddenly you’re wise
Another blink of an eye
Sixty-seven is gone
The sun is getting high
We’re moving on . . .
# 4 18 years ago

> > I am trying to find the song and the name of the singer in the new June 2005 Chase credit Card commercial??? Any Help I could get finding it would be great. The website shows the song below but who sings it? Blues Traveler has a song "100 Years" but it is entirely different.
> > Thanks
>
> LYRICS 100 YEARS
> I’m twenty-two for a moment
> And she feels better than ever
> And we’re on fi re
> Making our way back from Mars
> I’m thirty-three for a moment
> I’m still the man, but you see I’m a they
> A kid on the way
> A family on my mind
> Half time goes by
> Suddenly you’re wise
> Another blink of an eye
> Sixty-seven is gone
> The sun is getting high
> We’re moving on . . .
>
five for fighting!
# 5 18 years ago

> > I am trying to find the song and the name of the singer in the new June 2005 Chase credit Card commercial??? Any Help I could get finding it would be great. The website shows the song below but who sings it? Blues Traveler has a song "100 Years" but it is entirely different.
> > Thanks
>
> LYRICS 100 YEARS
> And we’re on fi re
> A kid on the way
> A family on my mind
> Half time goes by
> Suddenly you’re wise
> Sixty-seven is gone
> We’re moving on . . .
>

its five for fighting 100 years
# 6 18 years ago

it's by Five for Fighting
# 7 18 years ago

> > Thanks
>
> LYRICS 100 YEARS
> And we’re on fi re
> A kid on the way
> A family on my mind
> Half time goes by
> Suddenly you’re wise
> Sixty-seven is gone
> We’re moving on . . .
> the group is five for fighting and the song is 100 years
# 8 18 years ago

I thought I was the only person in the world searching for the same answer. i checked out their websites with no luck. Maybe someone will get the answer for us.
# 9 18 years ago

Found this clip on another site...
the song, by Five for Fighting, is 100 Years and can be found on their album "The Battle For Everything."
# 10 18 years ago

> I am trying to find the song and the name of the singer in the new June 2005 Chase credit Card commercial??? Any Help I could get finding it would be great.
> Thanks
# 11 18 years ago

> > Thanks
>
> LYRICS 100 YEARS
> And we’re on fi re
> A kid on the way
> A family on my mind
> Half time goes by
> Suddenly you’re wise
> Sixty-seven is gone
> We’re moving on . . .
>
I've seen it identified as the band Five for Fighting on their album Battle for Everything.
# 12 18 years ago

Found the answer for you. Posted below:
Music Heard in Chase Credit Card Commercial
If you've seen the Chase Manhattan Bank Visa Mastercard commercial, with the piano playing, and the man going through various stages of life (graduation, marriage, children), maybe you've wondered "who sings that song" or "what song is that?" Lyrics such as "I'm 15 for a moment"...

Well, I have the answers for you!

The song, by Five for Fighting, is 100 Years and can be found on their album "The Battle For Everything." You might recall that voice from the previous hit "Superman (It's Not Easy)."

The commercial is called "Life" and can be viewed online here. The ads were produced by mcgarrybowen New York.

By the way, "they" are a one-man-band. That man being John Ondrasik. The name "Five for Fighting" is a reference fo Hockey and the 5 minute penalty players get for fghting.

Great commercial, and good matching of a song to a concept. It is an older song, but you wouldn't know it by listening.

I'd link to the lyrics, but I grow weary of the spam-laden pop-up sites that pretend to be lyrics sites.

I get a dual-meanig for the song. As a child, growing up, the years don't seem to pass fast enough. For parents, watching a child grow, the years seem to be gone in "just a moment." But it could apply to those with cancer, watching a loved one suffer, soldiers away from home. Sorry to be such a mush-head, but sometimes songs just get to me....

Posted by PromoGuy at 10:40 AM
# 13 18 years ago

> I am trying to find the song and the name of the singer in the new June 2005 Chase credit Card commercial??? Any Help I could get finding it would be great.
> Thanks
When you find out, pleeeeese let me know. T
# 14 18 years ago

> Thanks
# 15 18 years ago

> Thanks
(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread