(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > can u pleaze answer me back cuz i want u to come to mi 14th birthday
> >
>
# 17 18 years ago

hi you rock
# 18 18 years ago

does enyone knows eminem email im bigest eminems fan well we can say im crazy for eminm plz tell me if u know him

>
# 19 18 years ago

Dear Mr. Mathers,
# 20 18 years ago

Dear Mr. Mathers,
Me, I think I am crazy for writing this like it would really reach you, but... since I love my boyfriend Julian... I have to try my hardest. To my mom and his dad no one believes he will amount to anything... me I just blame the way he was raised... but I know the boy has a talent in singing... he has wrote some pretty awesome songs... some I don't really approve of but there is real talent in it. Now I know that you have to go through making a cd and sending it in but it is just not that easy for him. I just wish that you could help. Thank You, Brittany
# 21 18 years ago

> > please reply to me cos u are so cool
> > hi how are you
> yo eminem your so cool man
# 22 18 years ago

> >
so what r u doing ?
# 23 18 years ago

> >
hi eminem u should make a song with sean paul
please reply to me luv caren
# 24 18 years ago

eminem i think well i now that u have herd it but i am your bigest fan and i AM JUST LIKE STAN U KNO THAT SONG HE KILLED HIM SELF BUT I WONT KILL MY SELF I HOP U WILL RESPOND PLEASE I LOVE ALL OF YOUR SONGS THAT I HERD OF AT LEAST PS RESPOND FAST PLEASE
# 25 18 years ago

eminem i think well i now that u have herd it but i am your bigest fan and i AM JUST LIKE STAN U KNO THAT SONG HE KILLED HIM SELF BUT I WONT KILL MY SELF I HOP U WILL RESPOND PLEASE I LOVE ALL OF YOUR SONGS THAT I HERD OF AT LEAST PS RESPOND FAST PLEASE and my name is talon slatosch i hop i wil be abal to go to one of your conserts one day c ya dude
# 26 18 years ago

Id really LOVE to talk to eminem.. i LOVE him... so yea.. <3
# 27 18 years ago

please reply to me cos u are so cool . i love your web site it is the best my cuz idols you

# 28 18 years ago

hiya please talk to me coz u r really cool
# 29 18 years ago

sky
> eminem i think well i now that u have herd it but i am your bigest fan and i AM JUST LIKE STAN U KNO THAT SONG HE KILLED HIM SELF BUT I WONT KILL MY SELF I HOP U WILL RESPOND PLEASE I LOVE ALL OF YOUR SONGS THAT I HERD OF AT LEAST PS RESPOND FAST PLEASE and my name is talon slatosch i hop i wil be abal to go to one of your conserts one day c ya dude
>
(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

29 posts in this thread