search user
Clipland Forum Other

talk to eminem

(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> hi marshall im one of your fans i like your song stanits sad and your so cute i was woundering if you can call 610-384-3312 thats my number im only 8 but my parents let me listen to you your douters are cute and can i
play with them soon love you alout
your friend alexis
# 17 18 years ago

> hi marshall IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN
# 18 18 years ago

> hi marshall
# 19 18 years ago

> hi marshall
man we are your biggest fans we have all of ur albums that u ever had you are the bomb and 50 cent is freakin awsome do u have any new upcoming artist you are working on? are you seriously going 2 retire man you have at least 10 more awsome tracks in you man cumon.:well i got to go now im almost al the bridge."j/k go crazy ohh yea and all the wemon want to try my hot menschse 2
# 20 18 years ago

i meant hot menschce
# 21 18 years ago

> hi marshall
i used to like you as a person but then u slagged off micheal jackson. why do it? he is way better than you and you are just a man who thinks your a gangsta. well youre a tart and i hope you fail in you career. even if this is not you eminem is a retard. go to hell eminem and stay there and have somw pain. p.s im not a micheal jackson fan but hes been through so much and ure not helping.
# 22 18 years ago

> hi marshall
ok so im not your bigest fan thats probably good to hier right? so hows life me pretty good so ya owe im not stupid its not really you emailing me back beause a you wouldent have enough time to email every body back your self so ya. but anyways i have no clue whut to say and im not going to swear to impress you either so whut ever but i can say that your music is really good ya i tried to wright a rap but it sucked well wuth ever you dont want to hier this so peace out dawg or hommie good by
# 23 18 years ago

hey eminem my name is sabrina stickland and i want to say i love your music and that 8 mile movie one of your songs that i like off of your cd is mockingbird it kinda reminds me of my family because im in foster care and my birthday is next munth i'll be 14 well e mail me back love sabrina
# 24 18 years ago

Eminem hi.Im stan can you please say my nam e in one of your songs.Not to be mean but cusing is not cool!
>
yourfan stan
# 25 18 years ago

i luv u!!!! wen the radio sed u was in hospital i was really upset!!!!hope ur o.k i was goin to ur concert concert but its nw cancelled but ill go to 1 coz u can do anythink u set ur mind 2 i belive that.every 1 sez that there ur biggest fan but i feel i no u.ur music really helps me honsely i kiss ur picture every nite dont stop doing wot u do please luv ur future wife ellenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#1fan+luver!
# 26 18 years ago

i luv u in everyway
# 27 18 years ago

i luv u!!!! wen the radio sed u was in hospital i was really upset!!!!hope ur o.k i was goin to ur concert concert but its nw cancelled but ill go to 1 coz u can do anythink u set ur mind 2 i belive that.every 1 sez that there ur biggest fan but i feel i no u.ur music really helps me honsely i kiss ur picture every nite dont stop doing wot u do please luv ur future wife ellenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#1fan+luver!
# 28 18 years ago

> > hi marshall
> my name is Krystal and I just want to say,"HI EMINEM!!!!"
hi marshall
my name is stacey and i just wouln't to say is can i have your althougraph
# 29 18 years ago

> > hi marshall
> my name is Krystal and I just want to say,"HI EMINEM!!!!"
# 30 18 years ago

if this wasnt a computer i was chattin to i would say somet nice luv me (tara) xxxx
(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread