search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Saved! The movie

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hey,
Does anyone know where I can find the song from the trailer for the movie "Saved!"?
The movie stars Jena Malone, Patrick Fugit, Mandy Moore, Eva Amurri and Macaulay Culkin. If anyone knows PLEASE tell me. It's driving me nuts.

Sarah Jane
# 2 18 years ago

please please please if anyone knows the name of the song in coyote ugly and the mod squad that goes a little bit like this.... I say alleluia to the....

thats all I got please please please
I will love you forever if you could tell me
# 3 18 years ago

> please please please if anyone knows the name of the song in coyote ugly and the mod squad that goes a little bit like this.... I say alleluia to the....
>
> thats all I got please please please
> I will love you forever if you could tell me

I could find it for you if you have not got it already. Just tell me what part of the movie it is sung and I might have it.
# 4 18 years ago

> please please please if anyone knows the name of the song in coyote ugly and the mod squad that goes a little bit like this.... I say alleluia to the....
>
> thats all I got please please please
> I will love you forever if you could tell me
# 5 18 years ago

> > please please please if anyone knows the name of the song in coyote ugly and the mod squad that goes a little bit like this.... I say alleluia to the....
> >
> > thats all I got please please please
> > I will love you forever if you could tell me
>
> I could find it for you if you have not got it already. Just tell me what part of the movie it is sung and I might have it.
# 6 18 years ago

jen
the song is pigeonhead - battleflag =D
# 7 18 years ago

jen
> > > please please please if anyone knows the name of the song in coyote ugly and the mod squad that goes a little bit like this.... I say alleluia to the....
> > >
> > > thats all I got please please please
> > > I will love you forever if you could tell me
> >
> > I could find it for you if you have not got it already. Just tell me what part of the movie it is sung and I might have it.
> >
> >the song is called battleflag and its by pigeonhead =D
# 8 18 years ago

> > > please please please if anyone knows the name of the song in coyote ugly and the mod squad that goes a little bit like this.... I say alleluia to the....
> > >
> > > thats all I got please please please
> > > I will love you forever if you could tell me
> >
> > I could find it for you if you have not got it already. Just tell me what part of the movie it is sung and I might have it.
>
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread