search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Levi's commercial music

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

What s the song in the Levi's commercial with the guy and girl in the street filling up with buffalo?
Thanks in advance!
# 2 21 years ago

kate
> What s the song in the Levi's commercial with the guy and girl in the street filling up with buffalo?
> Thanks in advance!

I think it is 'Summer' by Mogwai

# 3 21 years ago

Jeremy
> What s the song in the Levi's commercial with the guy and girl in the street filling up with buffalo?
> Thanks in advance!

# 4 21 years ago

> : What s the song in the Levi's commercial with the guy and girl in the street filling up with buffalo?
>> Thanks in advance!
It is summer by mogwai on ten rapid and another mix of it is on young team
# 5 21 years ago

> :> What s the song in the Levi's commercial with the guy and girl in the street filling up with buffalo?
>> : Thanks in advance!
> It is summer by mogwai on ten rapid and another mix of it is on young team

# 6 20 years ago

> > What s the song in the Levi's commercial where all guys got flexible body?
# 7 20 years ago

a year or two back there was a levi's commercial with a girl driving a car. i belive the music in the background had a french like feel to it. I can only recall liking the song. but around that time there was also a commercial where a guy and a girl drive a car into a bay and the guy dives in to get something.........i want to know the song for the first commercial i mentioned, thanks......
# 8 19 years ago

> > : What s the song in the Levi's commercial with the guy and girl in the street filling up with buffalo?
> >> Thanks in advance!
> how about the song with the guy riding the car???
# 9 19 years ago

i remember a jeans commercial, not sure it was levi's though, about a guy being thrown out through the window. do you know the song's title? thanx a lot!
# 10 19 years ago

> > : What s the song in the Levi's commercial with the guy and girl in the street filling up with buffalo?
> >> Thanks in advance!
> What is the new commercial I have only seen it once and I am pretty sure its levis and the song kind of sounds like willie nelson. I am trying to find the song
# 11 18 years ago

> >> Thanks in advance!
>
# 12 19 years ago

What is that one commercial, where there's a guy at work who plays a song for each situation he's in. Like this weird guy comes and stands right next to him, and he plays the song "dont stand so close to me" and then his boss tells him to do something and he plays "shut up" and other stuff. i really want to find it on the net, but i cant because i dont know what it's for. it could be itunes...or not..i dont know...please help mee....thanks.
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread