search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

car commercial

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

I like this song and its on a car commercial and i cant place the name of the artistor the title of the song please help .. some of the words are oh i wanna fall in love with you .. there is a lady dancing in the commercial
# 2 22 years ago

> I like this song and its on a car commercial and i cant place the name of the artistor the title of the song please help .. some of the words are oh i wanna fall in love with you .. there is a lady dancing in the commercial
Its for the new Jag car ...

# 3 22 years ago

gman
chris isaak - wicked game?
# 4 22 years ago

oko
> I like this song and its on a car commercial and i cant place the name of the artistor the title of the song please help .. some of the words are oh i wanna fall in love with you .. there is a lady dancing in the commercial

# 5 21 years ago

The song from the Jaguar commercial is sung by Chris Isaak. The title of the song is 'Wicked Game'. Believe me. I've looked everywhere trying to find out who this guy was as well!
# 6 19 years ago

I'm looking for a Nike commercial where athletes was running and they put some much into it that they started to spit blood and vomit. Can anyone help me to find it? please write to me if so.
thanks alot
# 7 19 years ago

> I'm looking for a Nike commercial where athletes was running and they put some much into it that they started to spit blood and vomit. Can anyone help me to find it? please write to me if so.
> thanks alot
# 8 19 years ago

> > I'm looking for a Nike commercial
# 9 19 years ago

> > I'm looking for a Nike commercial
# 10 19 years ago

> I'm looking for the 1995 Nike commercials introducing the Randall Cunningham's and the Barry Sanders'. An elevator boy was overly hype, talking about both players in each commercial. Will Smith wore them in the final chase scene of Bad Boys (1995). I CANNOT find their generic name or the commercial. Can ANYONE help me?

> thanks alot
# 11 19 years ago

>
over 3 years later and no one has answered the question! I happened to come across this because of the same song! who sings it? what's the title?
# 12 19 years ago

>
chriss isaak, wicked game.
i searched the net for this very question. it had me hooked!
the car commercial was for a Jaguar
# 13 19 years ago

> I like this song and its on a car commercial and i cant place the name of the artistor the title of the song please help .. it is a currently running Jaguar commercial and it is an electronic song
# 14 19 years ago

> I like this song in a new Chrysler 300 commercial and i have no idea who the artist is. Please help me.
Thank you
# 15 19 years ago

THis commercial is like around 2003-04.
The Commerical is about a young girl dating all this different type of guys one of them was a business men and in the car was a blonde puppy. at the end of the commerical the puppy became a dog and her car kinda broke down and someone come to toll her car and the girl looks at her mirror thinking that the guy is cute. i jjust want to know what song was it. the song had a girls voice. or can u just gave me the manufactor of the car.

P.s Contact at my Email address ok please
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread