search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

HP Commercial

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I saw the latest HP commercial where the guy is sitting in a chair and puts empty frames in front of his face and there is a new song. What is the name and artist?
# 2 18 years ago

The song title is 'Picture Book', the group is 'The Kinks' - hope that helps...
# 3 18 years ago

> I saw the latest HP commercial where the guy is sitting in a chair and puts empty frames in front of his face and there is a new song. What is the name and artist?

"Picture Book" by: The Kinks
# 4 18 years ago

The song "Picture Book" by Ray Davies and the Kinks plays in the background. What I want to know is who is the guy in the commercial...

> I saw the latest HP commercial where the guy is sitting in a chair and puts empty frames in front of his face and there is a new song. What is the name and artist?
# 5 18 years ago

Carlo

RE: The song is called "Out of the Picture" by The Robins. I've searced everywhere but could not find a single place on the internet where they have that song.
# 6 18 years ago

if its the new one where it goes "out of the picture out of the frame" then its The Robins,
Out of the Picture if its the older one then its picture book
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

Out of the Picture" by the Robins.
# 10 18 years ago

out of the picture by the Robins
# 11 18 years ago

The song is "Out of the Picture" by the Robins.
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

> The song "Picture Book" by Ray Davies and the Kinks plays in the background. What I want to know is who is the guy in the commercial...
>
> > I saw the latest HP commercial where the guy is sitting in a chair and puts empty frames in front of his face and there is a new song. What is the name and artist?
>
# 14 18 years ago

> The song "Picture Book" by Ray Davies and the Kinks plays in the background. What I want to know is who is the guy in the commercial...
>
> > I saw the latest HP commercial where the guy is sitting in a chair and puts empty frames in front of his face and there is a new song. What is the name and artist?
>Let the nice guy live in peace, it is a jewel.
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread