search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Dentyne Ice girl

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

anyone know Whois the girl in the new dentyne ice commercial where she blows on the window of the subway...
# 2 21 years ago

Danny
Melissa Kounnas
> anyone know Whois the girl in the new dentyne ice commercial where she blows on the window of the subway...

# 3 21 years ago

> Melissa Kounnas
>> anyone know Whois the girl in the new dentyne ice commercial where she blows on the window of the subway...
Actually it's Julie Skinner. I'm the guy in the spot.

# 4 21 years ago

Does anyone know what the name of the song is that is playing? I am a Program Director of a rock station and want to start playing it. Please email me!
aka@netdjs.com

:> Melissa Kounnas
>> : anyone know Whois the girl in the new dentyne ice commercial where she blows on the window of the subway...
> Actually it's Julie Skinner. I'm the guy in the spot.

# 5 21 years ago

> anyone know Whois the girl in the new dentyne ice commercial where she blows on the window of the subway...I need a pic of her!!!!! kittycatjenna@yahoo.com

# 6 21 years ago

> Melissa Kounnas
>> anyone know Whois the girl in the new dentyne ice commercial where she blows on the window of the subway...

:i'm looking for the same chic, i love her hair-if you find any pics of her would you mind sending them to me? thanks-jane

# 7 21 years ago

Yeah, but does anyone know the name of the song or the artist? Or is it just a commercial jingle?
# 8 21 years ago

I found one small front shot of her haircut! Go to: http://ad-rag.com/modules.php

# 9 21 years ago

That link didn't work. Go go: http://ad-rag.com and search for 'dentyne ice'. that should do it.

# 10 21 years ago

> : anyone know Whois the girl in the new dentyne ice commercial where she blows on the window of the subway...I need a pic of her!!!!! kittycatjenna@yahoo.com
can i get a picture of her haircut too.

# 11 21 years ago

Did anyone ever figure out who the dentyne ice girl is? I would like to get a picture of her, I love that hair cut.

# 12 21 years ago

> :> Melissa Kounnas
>> :> anyone know Whois the girl in the new dentyne ice commercial where she blows on the window of the subway...
>> Actually it's Julie Skinner. I'm the guy in the spot.
She is SOOOO hot

# 13 21 years ago

> : anyone know Whois the girl in the new dentyne ice commercial where she blows on the window of the subway...I need a pic of her!!!!! kittycatjenna@yahoo.com

Did you happen to find a pic of this girl. I have been looking for a pic as well. Love the haircut.
# 14 21 years ago

dabberdedytrola
> Yeah, but does anyone know the name of the song or the artist? Or is it just a commercial jingle?
It's by pApAs fritAs. The song is called 'Way You Walk'.
# 15 21 years ago

ruth
I found a site where you can watch the entire commercial as a quicktime file, perfect for grabbing stills of her haircut to bring to the salon...

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread