Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Head and shoulders commercial

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

What's the name of the girl?
Has black hair and blue eyes.
They keep mentioning Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo in the commercial.
# 2 21 years ago

tommy
'They keep mentioning Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo in the commercial.'
Funny how they do that in commercials.

# 3 19 years ago

> What's the name of the girl?
> Has black hair and blue eyes.
> They keep mentioning Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo in the commercial.
>
# 4 19 years ago

> What's the name of the boy?
in head and shoulders anti dandruff advert ?
>
# 5 17 years ago

> What's the name of the girl?
> Has black hair and blue eyes.
> They keep mentioning Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo in the commercial.
>
Can you tell me what the music is to the new head and shoulders advert please?
# 6 17 years ago

I want it too. I've e-mailed Head and shoulders. Its definately from the ; Deep house loungy style music genre.

> > What's the name of the girl?
> > Has black hair and blue eyes.
> > They keep mentioning Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo in the commercial.
> >
> Can you tell me what the music is to the new head and shoulders advert please?
# 7 17 years ago

> I want it too. I've e-mailed Head and shoulders. Its definately from the ; Deep house loungy style music genre.
>
> > > What's the name of the girl?
> > > Has black hair and blue eyes.
> > > They keep mentioning Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo in the commercial.
> > >
> > Can you tell me what the music is to the new head and shoulders advert please?
>
# 8 17 years ago

And so do I. I immidiately sought for it when I heard it. It sounds like Royksopp meets Oakenfold or something. The music I love. Incredibly eargasmic! Please let me know if any of you guys find out... //R

> I want it too. I've e-mailed Head and shoulders. Its definately from the ; Deep house loungy style music genre.
>
> > > They keep mentioning Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo in the commercial.
> > >
> > Can you tell me what the music is to the new head and shoulders advert please?
>
# 9 17 years ago

And so do I. I immidiately sought for it when I heard it. It sounds like Royksopp meets Oakenfold or something. The music I love. Incredibly eargasmic! Please let me know if any of you guys find out... //R

>
> > >
>
# 10 16 years ago

whats the sond in the commercial?
# 11 16 years ago

i want to no about the lad in it hes beautiful :P:P
# 12 16 years ago

>
> > >
> what is the boys name because he is beautiful
# 13 16 years ago

her name is maggie and i was her roommate in college
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread