search user
Clipland Forum Other

old navy super skirt

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hello, does anyone have the full version of the old navy super skirt commercial that they can send me. please :) thank you
# 2 18 years ago

> hello, does anyone have the full version of the old navy super skirt commercial that they can send me. please :) thank you
# 3 18 years ago

> > hello, does anyone have the full version of the old navy super skirt commercial that they can send me. please :) thank you
>
# 4 18 years ago

> hello, does anyone have the full version of the old navy super skirt commercial that they can send me. please :) thank you
# 5 18 years ago

---------------
Did you ever get a copy of the Super Skirt commercial? Even a clip of it? Would you email it to me?
# 6 18 years ago

no, havent gotten it yet, if anyone has it please send it to me at joe_moreira86@hotmail.com
> > hello, does anyone have the full version of the old navy super skirt commercial that they can send me. please :) thank you
> ---------------
> Did you ever get a copy of the Super Skirt commercial? Even a clip of it? Would you email it to me?
# 7 18 years ago

> ---------------
> Did you ever get a copy of the Super Skirt commercial? Even a clip of it? Would you email it to me?

If you could, would you e-mail it to me, too? Ithere was just something about it. If you check google, there are many references to it.
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread