search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

new hp commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

does anyone know the song from the new hp commercial where he holds the frame around his head many times to create different pictures and sings.
# 2 18 years ago

hbomb
The band is The Robins - Out of the picture is the song

> does anyone know the song from the new hp commercial where he holds the frame around his head many times to create different pictures and sings.
# 3 18 years ago

> does anyone know the song from the new hp commercial where he holds the frame around his head many times to create different pictures and sings.

"Picture Book"
By The Kinks

picture book, pictures of your mama, taken by your papa, a long time ago :)
# 4 18 years ago

PICTURE BOOK BY THE KINKS, I HAVE IT AND CAN SEND IT TO YOU IF YOU REPLY W/YOUR EMAIL - SRV88@AOL.COM
# 5 18 years ago

Hi:

Song: "Out of the Picture"
Artist: The Robins

Enjoy
# 6 18 years ago

Deanna
i know....i'm looking for it too.
# 7 18 years ago

There are two actually, one is "Picture Book" by The Kinks and "Out of the Picture" by The Robins. Great commercials, aren't they?
# 8 18 years ago

> There are two actually, one is "Picture Book" by The Kinks and "Out of the Picture" by The Robins. Great commercials, aren't they?
# 9 18 years ago

Jenni
"Out of the Picture" by Robins

# 10 18 years ago

Big Bee
Yes it's called "out of the picture" by the robins. The other commercial is "picturebook" by the kinks.

# 11 18 years ago

re: jon
Yes the first commercial is
Photoalbum or Photo album
and the second commercial is
out of the picture
now I searched these and I could not find them but it was on the HP website somewhere
# 12 18 years ago

I think it's L'Allumeuse by Les sans culottes.
# 13 18 years ago

NO..the Song is
"Out of the Picture" by The Robins
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread