search user
Clipland Forum Other

sprite zero

(Messages 16 to 30 of 33 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 15 years ago

> whats the name of the song thats in the backround of the sprite zero commercial where the basketball court is a swimming pool??
# 17 15 years ago

> whats the name of the song thats in the backround of the sprite zero commercial where the basketball court is a swimming pool??

i am also looking for the name of that song its heaps annoying not being able to find it
# 18 15 years ago

I want to know it too
# 19 15 years ago

> I wanna know too! :)
# 20 15 years ago

> I'm falling away with you.
>
> This song was specifically written for the advert and unfortunately it does not appear on any CD.
>
> > > whats the name of the song thats in the backround of the sprite zero commercial where the basketball court is a swimming pool??
> >
>
# 21 15 years ago

# 22 15 years ago

# 23 15 years ago

rogerio
magenta - all over
# 24 15 years ago

# 25 15 years ago

# 26 15 years ago

> > whats the name of the song thats in the backround of the sprite zero commercial where the basketball court is a swimming pool??
>
# 27 14 years ago

> > > whats the name of the song thats in the backround of the sprite zero commercial where the basketball court is a swimming pool??
> >
> anyone know it? id like to know aswell...
# 28 14 years ago

> >
>
fallin away
# 29 14 years ago

> I'm falling away with you.
>
> This song was specifically written for the advert and unfortunately it does not appear on any CD.
>
> >
>
# 30 14 years ago

Is the song out yet? If so what is it called?
(Messages 16 to 30 of 33 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread