search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Sprint's monkey with a cold commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find the monkey with a cold commercial? If someone has it can they please email it to me? kalista@acninc.net

# 2 21 years ago

JEO
i've donwloaded about 10 of Sprint's commercials, including the sick monkey one into AVI files. I'll leave them exposed to imesh for a while and they should start going around. check there.

# 3 21 years ago

JEO
> Does anyone know where I can find the monkey with a cold commercial? If someone has it can they please email it to me? kalista@acninc.net

i've downloaded about 10 different sprint commercials including this one and made them into AVI files. I'll have them exposed on imesh for a while so hopefully they'll start going around.

# 4 21 years ago

JEO
> Does anyone know where I can find the monkey with a cold commercial? If someone has it can they please email it to me? kalista@acninc.net

i put about 10 different ones on imesh.com
# 5 21 years ago

JEO
> : Does anyone know where I can find the monkey with a cold commercial? If someone has it can they please email it to me? kalista@acninc.net
>
: i download about 10 different ones and made them AVI files. I'll have them exposed to imesh for a while so hopefully they will start getting around.

(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread