search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Swatch Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Anyone know the name of the group doing the new Swatch commercial. Sounds like South African group Ladysmith, but not certain. Please e-mail me if you know.
Thanks
# 2 22 years ago

hey man, i really like those swatch commercials too... really soothing music. the song's called 'Awa Awa' by 'Wes'. Good luck... try downloading it via Morpheus.

: Anyone know the name of the group doing the new Swatch commercial. Sounds like South African group Ladysmith, but not certain. Please e-mail me if you know.
> Thanks

# 3 22 years ago

> Anyone know the name of the group doing the new Swatch commercial. Sounds like South African group Ladysmith, but not certain. Please e-mail me if you know.
> Thanks
Also like this ad? The song is 'Awa awa' performed by Wes. Check it out on www.cdnow.com The mp3 was really hard to find. I got it from some italian ad site, but don't remember which one :-(
Regards, Billy

# 4 22 years ago

Seems it's Wes Madiko(Camerun) song Awa-awa, but I'm not sure.
> Anyone know the name of the group doing the new Swatch commercial. Sounds like South African group Ladysmith, but not certain. Please e-mail me if you know.
> Thanks

# 5 22 years ago

I am also trying to find out the theme of the new Swatch commercial .. if anyone know, pls post it up can ??
thanks

# 6 21 years ago

Midge Ure's 'Breathe' . Your welcome
# 7 21 years ago

It is Wes (Madiko) from his album Welenga, doing the Swatch commercial.
# 8 21 years ago

'hee hee hee hee, give some soul to me...
hee hee hee hee, give some love to me...'
I hope someone can help me out! I really wanna get that song!!
Thanks in advance!
# 9 20 years ago

New Swatch Theme Song...
thanks a lot to www.theanswerbank.co.uk for the answer........
i have learn that the theme song of swatch where two couple kissing at the back of the bus is...... Something about you by five for fighting!!!!!!! there you go guys
# 10 20 years ago

Yaj
something about you, by five for fighting

# 11 20 years ago

keat,
the song is; something about you by five for fighting..
/seiyazaikiâ„¢/
# 12 20 years ago

The song should be 'Something about you' by Five For Fighting...beautiful song...u gotta luv it..Swatch has always find fabulous theme songs to suit their commericals' plot...
>
# 13 20 years ago

> something about you, by five for fighting
>
>
# 14 20 years ago

> Thanks
>
# 15 19 years ago

> New Swatch Theme Song...
> thanks a lot to www.theanswerbank.co.uk for the answer........
> i have learn that the theme song of swatch where two couple kissing at the back of the bus is...... Something about you by five for fighting!!!!!!! there you go guys
>
hey thanks!! i've been looking for that song for so long!!how i find my self feeling ridiculous when i've found that song...bye!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread