search user
Clipland Forum Other

Hot Stuff remix

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Can anyone tell me the artist that does the "Hot Stuff" rap remix on a recent car commercial? I can't remember the brand of car to google it out.

Thanx.
# 2 18 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the artist that does the "Hot Stuff" rap remix on a recent car commercial? I can't remember the brand of car to google it out.
>
> Thanx.

I have been trying to find the artist myself. It is a chevy car commercial
# 3 18 years ago

dude mp
> > Can anyone tell me the artist that does the "Hot Stuff" rap remix on a recent car commercial? I can't remember the brand of car to google it out.
> >
> > Thanx.
>
> I have been trying to find the artist myself. It is a chevy car commercial
>
# 4 18 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the artist that does the "Hot Stuff" rap remix on a recent car commercial? I can't remember the brand of car to google it out.
>
> Thanx.

i cant find it either pissing me off , i want it so bad lol. i think it was a chevy? , all i need to know is the cars name
# 5 18 years ago

>
> Thanx.

I'd like it too
# 6 18 years ago

Are you talking the one from the Chevy Cobalt commercial? In that one there are two tracks going...one from each car. The car with the guys in it have a rap track going...although I don't know what it is. The car with the girls in it has the house remix of Hot Stuff...which was originally done by Donna Summer. If you do a search on some house record sites, you might find the remix artist. I have been looking but got nothing yet.
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread