search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

axe body spray commercial

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Marco Polo
The one where that short guy in that elevator gets on that hot girl.. The lyrics are something like, 'uh huh, I want ya.' Can anyone help?!
# 2 21 years ago

> The one where that short guy in that elevator gets on that hot girl.. The lyrics are something like, 'uh huh, I want ya.' Can anyone help?!
no
# 3 21 years ago

> The one where that short guy in that elevator gets on that hot girl.. The lyrics are something like, 'uh huh, I want ya.' Can anyone help?!

# 4 20 years ago

jesus christ

I am the all-knowing, and I don't even know where this song comes from. I do know that it's been asked a lot and frankly, I'm getting tired of seeing the question. Now unless you want a life of eternal damnation, please stop asking.
jc
# 5 21 years ago

Manny
http://www.cybr.org/ has the answer. Check the blog section.
# 6 20 years ago

> http://www.cybr.org/ has the answer. Check the blog section.
>
What is the name of the axe body spray song, with the old man and the worms?
# 7 20 years ago

> the latest commercial with older guy and the worms in the shape of the heart. was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song on that and who does it, please thank you...
# 8 20 years ago

> > the latest commercial with older guy and the worms in the shape of the heart. was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song on that and who does it, please thank you...
# 9 20 years ago

> > > the latest commercial with older guy and the worms in the shape of the heart. was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song on that and who does it, please thank you...
>
# 10 20 years ago

I would like to know that too please, Ive been searching for over a week now. aja.

> > > > the latest commercial with older

guy and the worms in the shape of the heart. was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song on that and who does it, please thank you...
> >
>
# 11 20 years ago

> > > > the latest commercial with older guy and the worms in the shape of the heart. was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song on that and who does it, please thank you...
> >
>
# 12 19 years ago

> > The one where that short guy in that elevator gets on that hot girl.. The lyrics are something like, 'uh huh, I want ya.' Can anyone help?!
> no
> I'm looking for the song from the newest fragrance the lyric goes "you give me love"?
# 13 19 years ago

> > > The one where that short guy in that elevator gets on that hot girl.. The lyrics are something like, 'uh huh, I want ya.' Can anyone help?!
> > no
> > I'm looking for the song from the newest fragrance the lyric goes "you give me love"?
>
# 14 19 years ago

> > the latest commercial with older guy and the worms in the shape of the heart. was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song on that and who does it, please thank you...
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread