search user
Clipland Forum Other

New 7up commercial music

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

People waiting to entry in the disco.
Some famous Stars go direct to the Disco.
Fido create the trick of the people go by the Lux car to inside.
Anybody knows the name of the music ?

Thanks
# 2 18 years ago

There is a cool commercial about some guy playing basket ball in a sunny day and then the floor turned into a pool, and i would like to know the name of the song that is play " I'm falling away with you..." os something like that.
# 3 18 years ago

> There is a cool commercial about some guy playing basket ball in a sunny day and then the floor turned into a pool, and i would like to know the name of the song that is play " I'm falling away with you..." os something like that.
# 4 18 years ago

> There is a cool commercial about some guy playing basket ball in a sunny day and then the floor turned into a pool, and i would like to know the name of the song that is play " I'm falling away with you..." os something like that.
# 5 18 years ago

Muse - I'm falling away

http://infecto.blogspot.com/2005_06_19_infecto_archive.html
Yeah I know, It's spanish, but check the list of songs at the middle of the page
# 6 18 years ago

The latest 7up commercial shows some guys playing basket ball in a sunny day and then the floor turned into a pool. I would like to know the name of the song that is playing-words are: " I'm falling away.... with you..." or something like that.
# 7 18 years ago

> I can't remeber how old it is but the Fido commerical has that song they use and everybody is bobbing their heads to the beat....
> Anybody knows the name of the song ?
>
> Thanks
# 8 18 years ago

thank you very much!!!! I'll be looking for this song!
# 9 18 years ago

> > There is a cool commercial about some guy playing basket ball in a sunny day and then the floor turned into a pool, and i would like to know the name of the song that is play " I'm falling away with you..." os something like that.
>
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

> > There is a cool commercial about some guy playing basket ball in a sunny day and then the floor turned into a pool, and i would like to know the name of the song that is play " I'm falling away with you..." os something like that.
>
# 12 17 years ago

> can you tell me too when u learn it?
# 13 18 years ago

>
# 14 17 years ago

>
# 15 17 years ago

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread