search user
Clipland Forum Other

does anyone know who the hot chick is in the new oil of olay clarity commercial?

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

she plays with a lil white bichon and she has brunette hair hazel eyes and pouty lips and i wanna know who she is
# 2 13 years ago

christina
> she plays with a lil white bichon and she has brunette hair hazel eyes and pouty lips and i wanna know who she is

omg same here. i saw her and was mesmerized. she is so pretty.
# 3 13 years ago

> she plays with a lil white bichon and she has brunette hair hazel eyes and pouty lips and i wanna know who she is
# 4 12 years ago

dani
--------------------------------------------
If you ask me she looks like the girl on an episode of MTV's "MADE". I am thinking her name was Katie or Katherine or something and she was a huge geek who wanted to be made into homecoming queen or something. She is really pretty!!
# 5 13 years ago

she looks like Kitty from MTV's Made. You know, the one where Kitty is "made" from a anime girl to a beauty pagent girl....

or maybe it's just me?
# 6 13 years ago

I just recently saw the commercial and I though the same thing. I've been investigating but I haven't found anything. Have you? This is killing me? I bet it is her and they're going to come with some special on MTV where she was made into a model. Do you think that's a possibility? Have you e-mailed MTV?

> > she plays with a lil white bichon and she has brunette hair hazel eyes and pouty lips and i wanna know who she is
>
>
> she looks like Kitty from MTV's Made. You know, the one where Kitty is "made" from a anime girl to a beauty pagent girl....
>
> or maybe it's just me?
# 7 13 years ago

all i know is im looking to find out who the girl from the new olay body wash commercial is. oh man.
# 8 13 years ago

> > she plays with a lil white bichon and she has brunette hair hazel eyes and pouty lips and i wanna know who she is
>
>
> she looks like Kitty from MTV's Made. You know, the one where Kitty is "made" from a anime girl to a beauty pagent girl....
>
> or maybe it's just me?

Hi I agree that it is definitely Kitty (Catherine Oler) from MTV's Made. I've been looking for something to back it up but haven't had much luck. Feel free to contact me if you find anything!
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread