search user
Clipland Forum Other

NFL Playoff tv ad

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

Doug
Who is the man in those 'Joe', and '60 Seconds' and other ads on Fox promoting the NFL Playoffs. Who did the commercial.
# 2 15 years ago

http://advertisementave.com/tv/ad.asp?adid=486
# 3 15 years ago

Doug.
Thanks - I had been entering NFL 'Playoffs' and the word they use is 'Payoffs'- and your site was top of the google list.
Thank you.
Doug.

# 4 15 years ago

jeri
Thank you so much for this website! I was FINALLY able to prove my husband wrong! =o)
: His name is Don Cheadle, check it out here:
> http://advertisementave.com/tv/ad.asp?adid=486

# 5 14 years ago

Can any body find out about the eagles vs. the 49ers playoff commercial and who is in it and where can i find it. That commercial is funny. Thanks
# 6 14 years ago

Can any body find out about the eagles vs. the 49ers playoff commercial and who is in it and where can i find it. That commercial is funny. Thanks
# 7 14 years ago

# 8 14 years ago

# 9 14 years ago

Tony
> Who is the man in those 'Joe', and '60 Seconds' and other ads on Fox promoting the NFL Playoffs. Who did the commercial.
>
his name is Don Cheadle..to get to a site with his commercials its..advertisementave.com jus type in nfl at the search part it will show up.
# 10 14 years ago

> Who is the man in those 'Joe', and '60 Seconds' and other ads on Fox promoting the NFL Playoffs. Who did the commercial.
>
# 11 14 years ago

There was a commercial during the 2003 nfl playoffs that had rich eisan from espn in it. I was wondering who was singing the song during the commercial. THanks, adam
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread