search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

nissan commercial song?

(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

Great question because I had a heck of a time finding the name of the song & the answer is "Why can't I touch it" by the buzzthingys.

Please trust me this is not a joke, buzzthingys!

Enjoy

> what is the song that plays during the new nissan commercial? a voice is comparing nissan to other cars as a rock song plays in the background...
# 17 18 years ago

> what is the song that plays during the new nissan commercial? a voice is comparing nissan to other cars as a rock song plays in the background...
they're called span (from norway).he song is called "stay as you are" from the album,"mass distraction" {island u.k.}
# 18 18 years ago

# 19 18 years ago

# 20 18 years ago

> what is the song that plays during the new nissan commercial? the commercial is the one where the man jumps off the cliff and lands next to the car in a paracheut. Just wondering...thanks!
# 21 18 years ago

# 22 18 years ago

# 23 17 years ago

> > what is the song that plays during the new nissan commercial? a voice is comparing nissan to other cars as a rock song plays in the background...
>
# 24 18 years ago

> > what is the song that plays during the new nissan commercial? a voice is comparing nissan to other cars as a song plays in the background...
>
# 25 18 years ago

> > what is the song that has the lyric, take me ridin in my car, car?
>
Ramblin' Jack Elliot...old Woody Guthrie tune..."The Car Song"
# 26 16 years ago

> > what is the song that plays during the new nissan commercial? a voice is comparing nissan to other cars as a rock song plays in the background...
>
(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

26 posts in this thread